CHRISTMAS TIME SPECIAL

WARNING!! CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO SUFFER FROM ANY MENTAL DISORDER! YOU READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK!

!! This doesn't bring anything to the story !!  

She was still sitting in that chair, looking out the window. She didn't move an inch for 3 months now. Sometimes I was worried is she even still alive over there but the sound of her crying always showed she was. She didn't even eat anything. I couldn't help her. It was killing me that I couldn't. She fell apart and only one person could make her fall back together. It looked like she was Bella and her Edward left.
Teachers kept on asking what happened to her. I said that she went to US to study because I didn't know when will she get better, or will she ever.
Dont think badly of me. I tried to take her out and force her to eat. But it was no use because she would start crying. I felt as if I was the one hurting her. One time I even picked her up and went outside. When I sat her down she didn't move either. I tried my best to at least make her say something but nothing worked. I was trying to figure out what should I do.

-Jimin...

I heard a whisper. I ran to her room hoping it was her.

-What? What happened?
-I'm tired...

Her voice was...it didn't sound like her. I guess her throat wasn't in the best condition because of not being used for 3 months.

-Let's go to bed. You should rest.

I helped her to get up and walk to be because I was scared she's gonna fall. And she was so fragile...
I layer her on the bed and covered her with three blankets because she was shaking so much.

-Can you stay here?
-Of course.

I sat beside her and she hugged me laying her head on my chest. I could barely feel her touch. I hugged her so she was closer to me. I could feel her every bone. I was disgusted, no! I was feeling bad for her. She was suffering so much.
I didn't even realize when she fell asleep.

-You were really, very tired...
-Yoongi I... I'm sorry.

I couldn't be mad at her for saying his name. I understood everything. I wish they would just talk to each other. But it wasn't as easy as you think. He moved somewhere. Yes no one knows where. He changed his number also. I tried contacting him using my phone, using hers and nothing. He stopped going to award shows, giving interviews, he wasn't in public anymore but the world still loved him. The world loved his new mixtape. Even I listened to it. Media have been wondering who was that girl his songs were about. But how could they ask, if he didn't go anywhere?
This songs... I could feel every single emotion, every single tear he cried while writing this words. But why didn't he come for her? Why didn't he fight to win her back? If he just came here...if he only came here... Everything would be okay.
I wait for him to come every single day but he never shows up.
After sitting there for 2 hours I heard someone ringing the doorbell. I gently moved y/n off of me and went to the door. When I opened them I was shocked. It was him.

-Can I see her?
-She's sleeping but come in of course.

As soon as he came in he took of his shoes and looked at me.

-Where's her room?

I pointed to the door on his left side. He silently came in but he didn't close the door. I walked over there to listen but I guess he knew I was there.

-Why does she look like this?
-She wasn't eating for 3 months. How do you expect her to look?
-What? How could you let her do that?
-She was crying as soon as I tried to feed her. She wouldn't let me. I even left food in her room thinking that she might eat it because she has to get hungry finally. But nothing worked.
-I understand, I'm sorry.
-No, it's fine.
-Jimin can you leave us alone?
-Yes...but hyung, please don't make her cry again.

After saying that I left the house. I wanted to give them full privacy.

~YOONGI POV~

I sat on the side of the bed, not wanting to wake her up. She looked so worried and scared in her sleep. I tried to touch her cheek, but as my hand was getting closer She said this:

-Can you please not do that?

I moved my hand away and soon she was sitting on the bed. She was looking straight at me. I was never this upset and scared in my whole life. I was upset because she looked so...she just looked awful. And I was scared...I was scared I'm gonna lose her. I wanted to sit closer to her but as soon as I was closer she moved away.

-Why are you like this?

-Should I really tell you why?

-No...I'm sorry.

-Sorry is not gonna fix what you destroyed.

-Is there anything that will?

-I don't know.

-Will you listen to me if I explain everything to you?

-Better start already.

I told her everything. How they literally forced me to do what I did. That they said they're gonna hurt her if I don't end this, I didn't believe them at first but they showed me a video how a guy in all black was stalking her and a few of her pictures. I could see she was hesistant. And I knew I could make any mistake right now or I might lose her forever.

-Is all of that true?

-Yes, I wouldn't lie to you.

-Yoongi...

-Please don't leave me I can't do it anymore without you. I am useless without you. PLease...

-I love you.

-I love you too.

We just hadd to wait for Jimin to come back right now. We used this time to hug and lay on the bed. She actually fell asleep.

I thought Jimin is gonna kill me when he came inside of the room.

-What the hell?

-No, we're good Jimin. Really.

-I have to hear it  from her.

I woke her up and she was smling so much. She jumped up on Jimin and he held her.

-I'm so sorry Oppa. Me and Yoongi are okay now.

-It's okay baby, so you're moving?

She looked at me and I nodded.

-Be good to him and don't cause trouble.

-And eat.

-Yes eat, thank you hyung.

He put her down and we started to pack all her stuff while she was changing.

-Don't even think of hurting her again or I'm gonna kill you.

-You really like her that much?

-What?

-I can see the way you look at her, I know because I look at her that same way. With the same love.

-Y-yes. But don't tell her. It's better that way.

-As you want.

When we were done she came out.

-I'm ready.

-Let's go then princess.

She walked to my car and waited there for me because Jimin stopped me when one of my feet was already outside.

-Hyung, please take care of her.

-I will.

I walked to the car, put her bag on the back and we drove away to my apartament. I will never again let anyone decide about who I should love.

This...was...weird. I don't even know what is this. I just wanted to write and post it. Maybe I'll delete is soon I don't know. But if anyone liked it please tell me if you want more random episodes like that.

!! This doesn't bring anything to the story !!