|mark my body|

~2 more years later~

❤4627 🗨2085 🔄

y/n.kkk going to his favorite tattoo salon to finally get one myself, so excited

View comments:

jess1tess2 You are really gonna get a tattoo?! That's so cool!
alex.brene Will you ever go back to modeling? I miss your pictures from photoshoots :(
samsam Hoping to see more of your beautiful photoshoots but I'm also happy you're enjoying your life now. Share the amazing work with us later!
______________________________________________

We reached our destination and y/n stopped the car. We slowly came inside the salon and y/n sat down.

-Without V this time?
-I am not getting anything done today. My friend is.

We both looked at y/n which looked a little bit lost in her mind.

-Y/n go.
-Oh yeah, going.

She looked worried now.

-Y/n.
-Yes?
-Want me to go inside with you?
-Can you?
-Sure.

We both came in and she sat down on the chair.

-So what are we doing?
-Well, she loves meaningful things.
-Big or small?
-It's her first so...
-Okay.

The tattoo artist quickly grabbed a pencil and a piece of paper. He drawn something and showed it to me.

-Nice, she'll like it.
-Why isn't anyone showing it to me?
-It's a surprise.

Since y/n didn't even know what she was getting she seemed more nervous. I didn't let her look at her arm and tried to comfort her.

-It doesn't hurt that bad Jungkook, calm down God. I'm not dying.

We all laughed. Some time later my friend was done and y/n could finally see the amazing work he has done there.

-Wow, it looks beautiful but I don't really know what that means...
-"The faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for".
-Is that meaningful enough for you?
-Yes, it is. Thank you.
-Since Kook is my friend and it's your first...it will be for free.
-Really?
-Yes.
-Thank you.
-You're welcome. Kook you know how to take care of it so take her home and be careful.
-Of course. See you.
-See you.

We got into the car and drive back home.

-You're already back?
-Yes.
-OMG, let me see!!
-Okay, look.
-Wow, it's so pretty!
-Kookie can you take a picture of it for me?
-Um sure.
-Thank you.

______________________________________________

❤2947 🗨746 🔄

y/n.kkk "The faculty or phenomenon of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for"

View comments:

paperdoll It's so beautiful 😍😍
lee.vivi Wow 😍 I think I'm gonna get a tattoo myself now!!
alex.brene It's really pretty, I'm sorry for saying this again but please go back to modeling...

______________________________________________

~Jungkook's POV~

We...lived like this. Me, Tae and y/n.

Y/n stopped being a model after some creeps broke into our house and almost killed her because they loved her so much. She didn't publicly talk about it. She said that she is taking a break, maybe even forever. She concentrated on herself now. We spend a lot of time together, all three of us. Taehyung and y/n got so much closer. I sometimes help out in the tattoo studio that belongs to my friend. Y/n is on her last year of photography. Tae...well he is helping both of us. We go to the studio together sometimes, he is helping y/n with her studies sometimes too. We just live together like that.

Not a long time ago I talked to the other guys in Korea and they said that Yoongi still doesn't want to go out with them anywhere but they've seen him alone a few times. Namjoon that he is making music again too. He wants to make a mixtape which will be his big come back. It seems that he got over y/n finally but we know he didn't. Namjoon said that he secretly listened to one of the songs and he couldn't even finish it because it was too sad. He said that if he kept on listening he would cry. Of course I asked him what was it about and he told me something I wasn't expecting at all, something no one would expect, it was about....Yoongi saying that he is sorry that he wasn't better for her and that he knows people don't always change but he did for her.
Oh right, Namjoon told me also that whenever he asks Yoongi is the mixtape done already he always says not yet. It's been four months since he's been preparing it now and nobody knows when it will be ready. Will it ever be ready actually. But hyung is a person who always goes fully if he starts something so it might take him a long time but he will show his true self with it.
I don't really know much more about him. I just hope he's okay and that he will meet with all of us soon.

-Jungkookie what are you doing?
-Oh nothing?
-I can we cuddle?
-Of course baby, come here.

My boyfriend layed down beside me.

-Hyung...I've been thinking...
-About??
-What if we invite Yoongi hyung here when he gets better?
-Are you sure?
-Yeah, I mean, don't you want to see him?
-I do, of course I do but...
-But?
-Don't you think y/n might not want to? I mean they haven't seen each other for such a long time and also it's her house, so we wouldn't be able to hide him from her.
-Ehh...you're right. I'm so stupid to even think about it, sorry.
-You're not. I miss him too. But I think we should wait.
-You're so smart hyung.
-That's why you love me.
-I love you for something else too.
-For what?
-Want me to show you?

He only nodded. Now I could only hope for y/n to come back late again.

I know it's taking me a long time to write those chapters but I want them to be good and also I'm busy with school. I don't deserve the people who are reading my story. Thank you all so much. Please like and comment ~
Love you ❤