|sand & water|

I opened my eyes slowly

I opened my eyes slowly. I could still feel the warmth of his body. Standing up I looked at the clock. It was 7:48. I picked the first thing I saw and it happened to be his shirt. He liked when I wore his clothes anyway. I decided to not wake him up, so I just kissed his cheek and earlobe and then left the room. I made some breakfast and sat down to eat it. When I was done I found my earphones, picked up my phone and listened to music. The Neighbourhood - Daddy Issues, it's the first song Yoongi told me to listen to after we met. He read through me on our first meeting! As the song was ending I saw Yoongi coming down the stairs, so I turned off the song and ran to him. He was a bit sleeping but surprisingly he caught me.

-How was your sleep?
-Good, as always with you daddy.
-You're so cute. My friends will come today for a bit.
-What will you be doing?
-I have something to tell you but after I talk to them okay babygirl?
-Okay.

He kissed my forehead and went to eat his breakfast with me waiting on the bed. He was back after about 20 minutes. He opened the closet and picked out some clothes for me and himself also. He changed real and then sat on the bed. He handed me my clothes and looked at me.

-You can change now baby.

I took of my shorts slowly and thrown them on the floor, then put on black leggings. When I saw him smirk I came closer to him and sat on his thighs.

-Daddy can you take my shirt off for me?

He smiled and his hands grabbed the fabric of my shirt. He pulled me a little closer, so I was sitting on his lap. Then he started to unbutton the shirt slowly while looking into my eyes. The way he looks at me...I never thought someone can really make you feel this amazing just by looking at you. He took the pink crop top he picked out for me.

-Hands up princess.

I put my hands up and he put the shirt on me. We were just watching TV until a few hours later his friends came. It were the same guys I met yesterday.

-Hi beautiful.

The same guy from yesterday smiled at me. He makes me feel so awkward.

-Hi.

We all went to the living room and they sat down.

-Babygirl can you leave us for a minute?
-Of course daddy.

I left while looking at him. Why he told me to leave? He always tells me everything. I was sitting in the kitchen and waiting for him to call me or come to me. A few minutes past and I heard my name being called. I stepped into the living room. Everyone was looking at me.

-Come here princess.

I came closer to Yoongi and sat on his lap.

-I wanted to tell you something.
-And you told me to leave?
-I had to talk to my friends first before I tell you.
-Okay. So what is it?
-We're going on holidays.
-What?
-We're going on holidays.
-Wait, when and where?
-Tomorrow and the place is a surprise for you.

I honestly couldn't believe what I just heard from my daddy. Going on holidays, I really needed some rest. And the fact that I am going with...

-Boys are going with us too, so it's gonna be more fun.

...only him.

-Aren't you happy baby?
-I am, of course I am. Just...
-Hyung I told you. She probably wanted to go only with you.
-No! I mean yes, but it's because I don't know you sirs and...
-Babygirl, they're my friends. Don't you trust daddy?
-Of course I do.
-Here.

He pointed his finger on his lips. I kissed him immediately.

-Now go and pack your things. We're leaving early tomorrow.
-Okay, daddy.

I stood up from his lap and ran to our room. I found a suitcase and started to pack my stuff inside.

-What should I take with me?

I looked all over my stuff and still had no idea what to take.

~~

-Wow hyung you're a magician. She agreed real quick.
-I guess I am.
-Yoongi did you think about the plan? No changes?
-Not for now. Everything seems perfect.
-Okay. I guess we're gonna leave now then, we have to pack too.
-Sure. See you then.

The oldest out of my friends just nodded and they all left. I quickly went upstairs and stood in the door frame watching my baby looking through her things. She is so cute. I silently came behind her and hugged her.

-Daddy~
-What is it babygirl?
-Where are we going?
-I can't tell you, it's no surprise then.
-But I don't know what to pack.
-Why don't we do it like that, I'm gonna your things and you will watch an anime downstairs?
-Yes! Thank you daddy.
-It's nothing kitten, just go.

I slapped her butt lightly and she gasped a little but left.
I started packing her clothes and some of our favorite toys, just to take them out a second later. I didn't want to have fun with her like that only, I wanted to make her happy and to make her feel like a princess she is. She is like the world to me. And a long time ago she stopped being just a "fuck you" for me. I want to give her the world. Hah funny, I want my world to have the world. But I want to give her the universe also. Everything there is. If that's going to make her happy.
I can't wait to see her face when she finds out we're going to Miami.

I hope you like this part of my story, I can only tell you that there will be a little bit of drama while they are in Miami, but shh you don't know anything haha.
Like and comment if you want
Love ❤