|first meeting|part 2

I was sleeping on the sofa downstairs. I didn't want to force her to sleep in the same bed with me.
I woke up pretty early, well it was the best feeling to sleep in a sofa so. I decided to make pancakes for breakfast. Is there anything better to eat for breakfast than pancakes? I didn't know at what time you/n would wake up so after I was done with the breakfast I decided to wake her up myself. As I came into the bedroom I saw her sitting up and texting on her phone.

-You're up already?

She put her phone down immediately.

-Y-yes.
-Come downstairs, I made breakfast.
-Okay.

I waited downstairs for her to come after a few minutes. She silently sat down not even looking at me.

-How was your sleep?
-Good. thank you for letting me sleep in your bed.
-No problem. But I have to say, that sofa is not the most comfortable thing to sleep on.
-I'm sorry...

She was really upset about that.

-Don't be upset, it's okay.
-I-I was wondering th-that maybe you would want to sleep in your bed tonight...
-What about you?

I already knew what she would say but teasing her, ahh she was so cute while being embarrassed.

-I would sleep there too.
-I would love that then, princess. Oh I forgot to give it to you yesterday. I have a gift.
-A gift? For me?
-Yes. Wait a minute.

I went to my coat and took the small box out of the pocket and came back to the kitchen.

-Close your eyes for me.

She obeyed so well already. I took the necklace out of the box and slowly put it on her neck. When I was done I sat down.

-Open them now.

The girl looked at the necklace and then at me.

-Thank you. But you didn't have to.
-I wanted to...babygirl.

She blushed a bit so she looked down. God, if she wasn't still a virgin I would be already fucking her on this fucking table.

-What are we gonna do today?
-Go out somewhere. Or we can just watch movies if you want.
-What do you want to do more?
-Watch movies.
-Then let's watch movies. I'm gonna eat and change and we can start watching.
-We have to go shopping first.
-Oh okay.
-But you can stay here if you want to.
-No, I'll go with you.

I went upstairs to my bedroom to change too.

-Oh I'm sorry.
-It's okay Oppa you can come in.

She didn't have any problem with me being there while she was changing. I started changing too and that's what got to her. I saw her blush and turn the other way.

-Hey, y/n did you really take clothes with you?
-Yes, my friend told me to.
-She has a daddy too?
-She did but not anymore.
-Can I know what happened?
-He was, too abusive towards her. He would literally beat her up, sometimes she couldn't even go back home because she had so many bruises.
-I see.

I walked towards her since I saw she was already done getting dressed. I hugged her from behind.

-Don't worry, I won't hurt you like that. But about not being able to walk...that might happen sometimes. Is that okay?
-Yes.

She didn't hesitate. She's ready for everything now I guess. I kissed her cheek from behind and when I was about to move away she turned around.

-Can I get a kiss on the lips too?
-Of course babygirl.

I held her face with both of my hands and her a long kiss on the lips.

-Thank you.
-It was a pleasure to do that. I'm gonna change my shirt and we can go.
-Okay.

My princess was waiting for me turning her head away. After tonight she won't be so shy anymore. When I was ready I grabbed my keys, wallet, her hand and we left. I thought she's gonna leave as soon as we arrive to the shop and I was surprised to actually be with her the whole time.

-What will you buy?
-They don't sell the thing I want in here.
-Oh, we can go somewhere else.

I moved closer to her, so I could whisper in her ear.

-I want you silly.

She blushed so hard and moved away a bit. But her grip on my hand tightened. I smiled and we went to pay. When we arrived back she immediately ran to sit on the sofa.

-What do you want to watch?
-Doesn't matter. Whatever you want.
-Hmm okay.

I played some stupid romantic comedy, I watched hundreds of times already. Which meant I didn't have to watch it again and I could look at her the whole movie. I only realized it ended when she called my name.

-Why are you looking at me like that?
-God I can't anymore.

I moved to the girl and started kissing her. She was surprised at first but she gave back my kiss soon. I knew that meant she was mine now. I carried her bridal style while kissing her neck. Her soft moans which she was trying to hide. I layed on the bed and looked her in the eyes.

-You can moan as loud as you want. You can scream and shout. I like it. But remember to call me daddy.

She just nodded and pulled me in for a kiss. This girl was perfect and I didn't even have to take off her clothes to see that.

Her head was on my bare chest now. She was almost falling asleep there. I was playing with her hair hugging her closer to me with my other hand.

-I hope you will stay with me now.
-I will daddy. Forever.

And that's how our beautiful story started.

I hope you liked these small episodes. Well I will try my best to update soon. Please share, comment and like.
Love you ❤