|dinner & love|

~Jungkook's POV~

The day was so normal. Like really normal. Everyone talked to everyone. We all laughed and spent time together. Now we are chasing each other around the whole house. Taehyung is the last one I need to catch and...

JK -I got you!
Y/N -Aww Jungkookie that's so cute.
YG -Yeah, I'm gonna throw up.

They laugh at us while I'm cuddling Taehyung. Wait...is he laughing too?

JK -Aish Taehyung!

I let go of him and thrown myself on the sofa between Yoongi and Y/n. After a minute Taehyung layed on all of us.

Y/N -Guys, why don't we go for dinner tonight?
TH -Dinner?
Y/N -Yeah dinner. When you eat in a fancy restaurant, this is a dinner.
YG -I love the idea but I'm paying.
Y/N -I'm fine with that. I spent enough money on these two.
JK -I told you we're gonna pay you back.
Y/N -I'm just kidding, I love you.
TH -You see Kookie? I told you she loves us.
Y/N -Kook.
JK -Ye-yes?
Y/N -How could you think I don't love you? You little shit!
JK -I'm older than you!
Y/N -That doesn't mean you're not a little shit, you little shit.

~Yoongi POV~

They were arguing and it was quite funny. Taehyung sat beside laughing.

YG -Are they really like that normally?
TH -Yeah, sometimes they're worse.
YG -Worse?
TH -They throw things at each other but it happens only when they are arguing for real.
YG -It must be funny living with them.
TH -It is! But it's scary sometimes too.

I stood up and they were still arguing. I can closer to them and grabbed each of them by their wrists and made them stand up.

YG -Kids, go to your rooms and start getting ready or only me and Taehyung are going to go to the dinner.
Y/N & JK -No!

They shouted at the same time. Little kids for real.

YG -Okay, what should you say?
Y/N & JK -We're sorry.
YG -Now go to your room and change. Tae you too.
TH -Going hyung! Kookie come on!

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and ran upstairs with him. Y/n was still standing in the same spot. I came even closer to her and leaned in.

YG -You should go too.

She didn't even look at me and went upstairs with me following.

~Third person POV~

The boys got dressed nicely and so they waited downstairs for y/n. When they heard her coming down the stairs the came closer and they couldn't close their mouths seeing her.

Y/N -Guys, let's just go already okay?

They all gathered up and got into the car and drove to the restaurant.

~Yoongi's POV~

Y/n...looked stunning when she came down the stairs. The dress she was wearing made her look even more beautiful then she already did. We all got inside the car and I drove to where we were supposed to eat dinner.
The place was huge and also beautiful. But there was something much more beautiful that made not able to concentrate the whole dinner.
We decided to go back home after two hours. Taehyung was actually sleepy and that's why we decided to come back. The atmosphere in the car was really weird actually. Y/n whispered something to Jungkook before we came inside the car and they were silent the whole ride. I didn't really know what was going on.

When we came home after the dinner she went straight to her room. I knew Jungkook wanted to say something, it's the look on his face, you know.

YG -Don't. I'm going too.

Without looking back I followed where y/n went. Her door was slightly open and I could see that she was changing. I came in silently and was surprised because it seemed she really didn't notice me coming in since she didn't even move. She started to unzip her dress and I came closer when I saw her back showing slightly. When it was more visible I couldn't hold back anymore...

 When it was more visible I couldn't hold back anymore

She turned around and looked at me. Her dress fell to the ground and she stared into my eyes so intensely. I wanted to kiss her already but she said something before that, grabbing on to the color of my shirt.

Y/N -You dress to impress.
YG -No angel.

I grabbed her hands and held them tightly before kissing them.

YG -I undress to impress.

After that I picked her up and went towards the bed. I put her down slowly without taking my lips away from hers. I knew I'm gonna stay her for the whole night and she will not be mad at me.

~Morning~

Next morning I woke up to just a note on her pillow.

"What we did last night was a mistake. I shouldn't have let you do that and just tell you to leave but I did and it's my fault. I'm sorry for doing so. Let's just pretend it didn't happen, it's better that way. I don't want to remember that..."

Is this for real? She can't be serious. It's a joke right? It's a fucking joke. I stood up from the bed quickly and dressed myself up. I ran downstairs looking for y/n but all I found was Taehyung eating breakfast.

YG -Fuck!!
TH -Hyung what happened?
YG -Where is she?
TH -Y/n? She went to the therapy ses...
JK -Shut up! She went out.
TH -But Kookie she went to...
JK -No, she didn't. Just eat your breakfast okay?
TH -Okay.

What the fuck is going on in this house?! I want some explanation.

YG -Jungkook we need to talk.
JK -No. You need to talk.

He looked behind me so I turned around and there was y/n standing and crying. That's when I knew there is something serious nobody had the guts to tell me about. But they will eventually. They will tell me now. And there's no way I'm letting anything slip anymore.

I hope you like this part of my story. I'm sorry for any typos and mistakes. Please comment and like it really is a big motivation~
Love you ❤
In case no one told you today, you are beautiful 😘