|his target|

This part of the story is meant for a very special pairing. My favorite one. I hope you'll like it.

 I hope you'll like it

~No one's POV~

He was looking at him all the time. He always had a thing for him but was hiding it. Now it's time he finally knows about his feelings. There's no holding back now. It's already too late.

~Jungkook's POV~

I sat beside Taehyung as always. We had fun stealing each other's food. He is my favorite hyung. I like playing with him.

-Kookie wanna party tonight?
-Yeah sure, why not. I'll ask others do they w...
-Let's go alone. Just the two of us.
-Oh okay.

Something's bothering him. We party alone when he's got something bothering him. I wonder what is it now. Well we'll be coming back home soon so we're gonna change and go probably, like usual.
I was right. I put on some black ripped jeans and a white shirt on.

-Oh...

Taehyung was wearing the same jeans and a black shirt. We both wore VANS shoes and headed out.

-Hyung, don't we look like a couple now?
-Maybe.

We reached a club real fast. We sat down and we could hear a few girls talking behind us as we were drinking.

-Are they a couple?
-Yes, look they're wearing almost the same clothing.
-They're so handsome.
-The handsome guys are usually gay.
-Isn't this why we're single girls?
-It is...

It was sad listening to them actually. But hey they're pretty, they'll be fine.
When we were a little bit drunk already I thought it's the perfect time to talk to him.

-Hyung, what's bothering you?
-Nothing Kookie.
-Then why did we come here?
-Will you dance with me?
-What?
-Come on, dance with me.

He pulled me by my hand and we danced in the middle of the dancefloor. Some people were looking at us. As we were getting more and more drunk we payed less attention to them. Taehyung started to get really touchy, it's not that I had a problem with that.

-How about we go back home already hyung?
-Let's go. But don't call me hyung.

He pulled by my hand and we got home real fast. I couldn't even say we are back because I dragged inside our room and pushed to the wall.

-Hyung...
-What did I say?
-Taehyung?
-That's better.

He started kissing me which took me by surprise but I would be lying if I said I didn't want that. I was actually hoping he's gay like me because I liked him for some time now.
While I was deep in my thoughts Taehyung took off my shirt already. He was sloppily kissing my neck and chest.

-I love that you excersise so much.
-Taehyung...

He then stopped and sat on the bed. He was looking me straight in the eyes and unbuttoning his shirt.

-Come here.
-Taehyung I can't I...
-I know you're not straight baby, I am not too. Now come here.

I hesitated and locked at him and then the door. I grabbed the doorknob...if I run away nothing's gonna happen. But what's gonna happen if I stay? Curiosity was always my biggest enemy.  I locked the door and came closer to Taehyung, sitting on his lap. He started kissing me again. I couldn't resist him when he turned us around. He was between my legs and he gave so much attention to every inch of my face, chest, abdomen.

-Can I?

He asked while holding my belt. I nodded only. I knew I could trust him with everything.
And I found out I was completely right later since I never felt happier than I did during those few moments with him.

~Tae's POV~

I woke up after maybe 40 minutes. Jungkookie was still sleeping beside me. He looked so peaceful. I put on some sweat pants, a hoodie and decided to go downstairs. I was thirsty so I went to get some water. I was surprised to see Yoongi hyung already there.

-You guys had fun?

Did he hear us? Really?

-Hyung I...
-Calm down Taehyung. You weren't that loud. I just wanted to take something that belongs to y/n and I heard you.
-Don't tell anyone okay?
-Why?
-Just...we were drunk and it was an impulse. I wanted someone to love me like how you love y/n.
-An impulse?

Our eyes turned to the place the voice was coming from. There he was. Jungkook was standing with teary eyes looking at me.

-No Jungkook...
-Seriously?!

He ran outside.

-Tae you fucked up so bad right now?
-What should I do hyung?
-Run after him if it meant something more.

I didn't think twice, I just ran. I was running for 5 minutes and I saw him. He was sitting on the beach. I silently came closer and stopped few meters away from him. We could only hear the sound of the ocean.

-Will you keep on staring at me like that or will you sit beside me?

I ran up and sat beside the younger boy. He was looking at the ocean, I was looking at him.

-Was it really just an impulse? You just needed some love? Is this really what it meant to you?
-Jun...
-I like you. A lot. Maybe even more than like you. I don't know that yet. But I know for sure that I was the happiest person on earth when you held me in your arms.
-Jungkook, it wasn't just an impulse.
-Why did you say it was then?
-I don't know myself. Maybe I was scared to admit that I wanted to do it. Do you want to know what Yoongi told me after you ran away?
-Yes hyung.
-He said to run after you if it meant something more. I didn't hesitate and just ran.
-Really?

He finally looked at me, with those beautiful, shiny, hazel eyes.

-Yes.

When I saw that little smile on his face I moved to him and put my arm around him.

-Hyung, can we sit here for a bit?
-Of course.

He put his head on my shoulder and we just sat there without saying anything.

Well...well I hope you like this very spontaneous part of my story. This idea for putting VKook in the story was random but I hope you like it. Um...like and comment.
Love yourself
Love myself
Peace❤