|everything's okay?|

~Y/N POV~

I was woken up in the morning by some noises in the kitchen. I stayed in the bed for a few minutes and then decided to get up. As I went downstairs I saw Yoongi in the kitchen making breakfast so I tried to be quiet. I ran up to him and hugged him from behind.

YG- Good morning beautiful.
Y/N- Good morning handsome. What are you making?
YG- Some scrambled eggs but they're almost done. I made toast already and some smoothies.
Y/N- Wow...when did you wake up?
YG- I woke up like 1 hour ago so... it's not hard to make all this and it doesn't take that much time. I wanted everyone to start their day well.
Y/N- You're amazing Yoongi, really.
YG- It's nothing.

I came up to him and gave mi a kiss on the cheek. He smiled like a little kid after that.

YG- I'll go wake up the boys and you sit down already.
Y/N- Oh okay.

Only 2 minutes passed and everyone was sat at the table. We started eating and everyone got an individual smoothie. Everything was so good and we all were full.

YG- Okay so start getting ready now and we're going to the beach.
TH- Really?! OMG I wanted to go so bad, thanks hyung. I'm gonna go get ready. Come on baby!!

Tae pulled Kookie by his hand so hard that he almost tripped over the table.

Y/N- I'm gonna go get ready too then.
YG- If you need anything, just call my name.
Y/N- You do realize that this is my house right?
YG- Yes. But I meant like zipping up your dress if you're going to wear one or things like that.
Y/N- Ohh, I'll keep that in mind then.

I went to my room and packed all the stuff I needed. Wheb I was done packing up my things I picked out what to wear but it was to hard for me to choose, so I got an idea.

Y/N- Yoongi!!

I heard him slamming the door and running to my room. He burst through the door in his boxers only and looked at me all freaked out.

YG- What happend?!
Y/N- I just don't know what to wear...but thanks for getting here so fast haha.

He came closer and closer to me so his face so super close to mine. He looked me in the eyes so deep that I gulped and people outside were probably able to hear it. Then he smirked and turned to look at the clothes I laid out.

YG- This one. It will looked perfect on you. And this, you're gonna change later anyway.
Y/N- What?
YG- Nothing. I love you.

He kissed my nose and left. I didn't even have time to say it back.

Y/N- I love you too...

I dressed up, took my bag and went downstairs. I couldn't believe no one was there yet.

Y/N- Guys are you coming?

A few more minutes passed and they came downstairs.

Y/N- What took you guys so long?
JK- Taehyung had to po...
TH- Don't say it!!
YG- We all know you had to poo now let's go.

Yoongi looked at me and smiled. He then came closer and whispered to my ear.

YG- I was right baby, you look beautiful.