|good to see|

~2 years later~
~JK POV~

I think I already packed everything. Now it's time to tell the boys I'm leaving. Maybe I should throw a small party? Yeah, I'll do that.
I messaged everyone about the party and started to prepare everything. Soon Taehyung hyung came, I mean ran inside my house.

-What do you mean you're leaving?!
-I mean I'm leaving. I really  want to be a tattoo artist and I can't do it here so...
-You're fucking crazy Jungkook!
-Why are you so angry at me?
-You didn't just ask me that?! To didn't just fucking ask me that!
-Yes I did!
-Jeon Jungkook do you really want to know why am I angry at you right now?
-Yes!

He suddenly kissed me. Passionately and gently. Full of lust and love. When we were both out of breath he pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

-Because I love you.
-Hyung...
-I really love you Jungkook.
-I love you too...
-Really?
-Yes. From a very long time.
-I'm going with you.
-You should stay. You don't have a reason to go hyung.
-You. You are my reason. Besides your dream is my dream too now.

After hugging and me finally agreeing to Taehyung going with me for a few minutes we came back to preparing the party. After about 3 hours everyone was here. When everyone was already sitting I stood in front of them with Taehyung following.

-I have two things to tell you...
-We have.

Taehyung added and slowly intertwined our fingers.

-We're dating and....
-We're both leaving.

Everyone was looking at us with their mouths open. The person I wanted to come here the most wasn't here. Min Yoongi. No one saw him in a long time, but he's not even at home. No one knows where he is and seems not to care. Even media started asking about what happened to the rapper, why did he disappear all of a sudden and can't be found?? They even asked us, but how could we know, he doesn't talk to anyone.

We spent some time together and later the boys besides Taehyung left. Me and Tae drove to his house so he could pack his stuff and then we went back to my place. We layed on a sofa and my head was on his chest.

-I really hoped he would come...
-I'm sorry to say that but he doesn't go out at all and you thought he will come to your place?
-I was hoping Tae. There's nothing wrong with hope.
-Of course there's not but you know how much she meant to him, he proposed to get and she left the same fucking night!
-She had her reasons too you know. I know she did.
-How can you know that?
-I just do. Actually....I found her.
-What?! Let's go and tell Yoongi hyung!
-No! We can't, not yet. She asked me to not do that.
-Jungkook, you do realize that it's bad to hide it from him right?
-I do, but it's equally bad to break a promise.

••••••••••••••••

We finally arrived and someone was already waiting for us in front the airport. The skinny figure was standing in front of a car, with sunglasses on and dressed simply.
She seemed even more skinny than earlier.

-Taehyung this the person who's gonna take care of us here.
-Long time no see guys.
-Good to see you.
-You too.

We got into the car and she drove for almost an hour with the sound of our voices and music as background.

-We're here.

We looked outside and the house was huge.