|make up|

I woke up earlier then everyone this morning

I woke up earlier then everyone this morning. I actually didn't really sleep so. I was talking to Hoseok until he fell asleep in my bed. He was trying to lift my mood up a bit, but he was drunk so it was hard talking to him.
I went downstairs and decided to make breakfast. I was surprised to see that I wasn't the only one up.

-Good morning.
-Morning.
-Not good?
-Not really.
-You made so much breakfast.
-It's for boys too, not only me.
-Y/n...can we talk later?
-Yeah sure.

She took all her things and went upstairs. She looked really beautiful even she didn't get much sleep last night. I mean I could hear her and Jungkook playing Overwatch almost all night. But what's more important right now is that she wants to talk to me.
As I was making coffee for myself I heard a few people sitting on the chairs behind me. I turned around and saw them. Tree completely messed up man looking like they just got out of hell.

-Want some water?
-Yes please.

I could just laugh at them. I mean come on, they really don't know how much they can drink? But well I understand them too. We are working super hard for so many years and we don't really have much fun. I do, in the house with y/n. But they are not so lucky. No one can be this lucky.
I gave water to my friends and went to my room with my coffee. I almost bumped into Jungkook on the stairs.

-Where are you running too this early?
-Outside, I want to excersise.
-Is y/n your room?
-Yes.
-Okay. Just go.

Instead of going to my room I decided to go to the room my girl was staying in. I slowly opened the room and saw her laying on the floor with V and talking.

-Oppa but he wants to talk me and I don't know what to tell him.
-Just be honest with him. Not telling him the truth is the wo...
-Sorry to interrupt you guys. Y/n can we talk now?
-Oh yeah sure.

She quickly stood up, Tae showed her thumbs up and we left. I lead to our room and closed the door behind.

-So what did you want to talk about?
-I wanted to tell you that I'm very sorry for what I said back then. And for how I acted. I just don't want anyone to give so much attention, I want to be the only one.
-It still doesn't give you the right to act like that and treat like a thing.
-No ! Of course not ! I am r...
-But I forgive you. I talked to Kookie about it, about us and he said that he understands both of us but he believes I will forgive you.
-So I guess it's thanks to him?
-Well yes.

I sat on the bed beside her and looked her straight in the eyes. Before I could even say anything her lips landed on mine. I gave her back the kiss immediately. We missed each other. I'm sure anyone seeing us could say that. But because it was us it couldn't end on kissing only. And of course it didn't.

~Tae's POV~

I was about to go downstairs finally when I heard moaning.

-Is that Yoongi hyung and y/n? Ahh really, right now.

I couldn't help myself. I was still a bit drunk and I just sat down beside their door. I don't know why. It was just so exciting to listen to it in real life. I could only hear moaning in videos I watched from time to time. But this...this was different. I wish I could see what exactly are they doing.

-Maybe I just wait here...?

I whispered to myself. When I heard they're done I could hear footsteps coming towards the door. I stood up and ran away a bit pretending I just came out of my room. It was Yoongi. There he was smiling, sweaty and only in his pants.

-Hyung!!

He looked at me and I ran up to him.

-Why is it Taehyung-ah?
-I...I w-wanted to ask if...I could j-join next time?
-What?
-Could I j-join next time?
-Aren't you still a virgin?

He said to me with his face close to mine. I gulped and I'm sure he heard it.

-Well yes but hyung...
-This is not a child's play Taehyung, what we do. Besides I don't want to share. She's mine only.
-I understand...
-But it's really nice that you asked Taehyung-ah, don't worry...
-We won't be mad.

We heard a female voice so I looked behind hyung. Two arms were now wrapped around his waist.

-He's cute, isn't he?
-He is daddy. Really cute.

I blushed and ran to my room. I jumped on the bed and hid my face in the pillow.

-I'M NEVER DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN!

I hope they will forgive me for that. I'm not myself. I feel like I just to someone to give some affection. And I think I already found my target.

~Yoongi POV~

After Tae ran away, me and my baby went downstairs. Everyone was looking at us because my little kitten was walking after me all the time.

-Baby just sit down okay?
-Aww...I don't want to.
-Kitten behave.

She sat down immediately and everyone looked at us shocked.

-Guys can you stop staring?

They just turned their heads the other way and acted as if they weren't staring.

-We're going shopping today okay?
-Yes daddy.
-Can I go too hyung?
-Sure.
-Maybe we're all gonna go?
-That's a good idea Oppa. Let's all go.
-Can I take a shower first?
-Yeah, just go.

When everyone was ready we went out. Y/n ran to Jungkook to talk about Overwatch and other games. Taehyung was walking behind everyone, he must feel embarrassed.

-Hyung, why are we going actually? You said you don't want to spend money on clothes here.
-I need to buy her a dress for tommorow.
-What is tomm...the dinner! Wow! It will be fun tommorow when you come back.
-Yes.
-We will prepare a party for you guys.
-Haha okay.

We bought an amazing dress for her. And we bought many other things too. But if everything goes well tommorow, it's all worth it.

I'm so sorry it took me so long to write this episode. The winter break ended a week ago and I don't have so much time because of school. But I will try my best to upload as often as I can. Please like and comment.
Love you ❤