|food & games|

-I'm so full

-I'm so full. Daddy eat the rest for me.
-Give it to me.
-Here.

I gave my plate to Yoongi. He was sitting on my left side while Tae was on my right side.

-Y/n you want some fries?
-I'm too full Oppa.
-Oh come on, you can do it.
-Okay, I can help you.

I ate half of the fries Tae had left and he ate the other half.

-Hyung can we take y/n shopping?
-We can go if you want.
-No, we want to go alone with her.
-Oh...
-Hyung please. We will be careful.
-Daddy please can I go?
-Hmm...
-Please !!
-Okay, but don't buy too many sweets. Guys it's on you to not let her buy a lot of sweets.
-Sure hyung.
-Come on let's go!

Taehyung Oppa grabbed my hand and we ran out with Jungkook.

-Oppa where are we going?
-Jungkook wanted to go, so I guess it's on him now.
-I wanted to buy a few things for the game tonight. I know one shop which has probably the best food in the world.
-Let's go then.

We started walking.

-Oh yeah y/n, I have a question.
-Yes?
-Is it a problem to hold your hand or hug you or actually touch you? I mean is Yoongi hyung getting mad or...
-I don't know. Yoongi Oppa is the only guy that I was ever with. And I never had an opportunity to actually be with anyone else so...
-I see. But do you think he would get mad?
-I don't know. Why are you asking me that Oppa?
-I...was just wondering, that's all.
-Oh okay.

After some time we got to the shop. IT WAS HEAVEN !! Food everywhere you look.

-Wow!
-And you guys didn't even taste anything from here yet.
-Jungkook Oppa can we pick sweets first.
-Oppa?
-Yes Oppa, you're older than me right.
-Yes but...
-He doesn't really like being called Oppa.
-I'm sorry then Op...aish.
-Just call me Oppa if you want but only you can do that. Remember.
-Okay Oppa.

We went to the sweets section of the store. So many things I want but I have to pick so little because daddy will get mad.

-So y/n what do you want?
-Hmm...this and this and this...

I could keep on going for an hour honestly. But I knew I can't take everything, so I picked strawberry milk, some lollipops, candys and gum.

 But I knew I can't take everything, so I picked strawberry milk, some lollipops, candys and gum

They even a special Hello Kitty section which looked amazing.
We got some instant noodles, popcorn, crisps and Jungkook Oppa wanted to take a lot of Coca Cola cans but I and Tae Oppa told to not take so much and picked other drinks too.
We didn't even realize but it actually took us almost three hours to do the shopping and come back home. Good thing it was still early. It was about 3PM.
As soon we stepped inside the house laughing Yoongi looked at us.

-What's so funny huh?
-Jungkook told us a funny joke.
-Where were you all this time?
-In the store hyung.
-Yeah sure. Can't you see what it is?
-Oppa it's still early.
-Don't use Oppa on me now. Go to our room.

I just stood there looking at everything but him.

-Now!

I flinched and ran upstairs. As I sat on the bed I could hear him cursing under his breath while going to the room. As soon as he came in he locked the door and looked at me with such an angry expression.

-Daddy I...
-Why are you doing that? Am I not giving you enough attention? Did I do something wrong? Just tell me and don't act like that.
-No daddy, everything's okay.

I didn't really understand what he meant.

-Then why are making me jealous princess? If you want something you know you can always tell daddy and you don't have to go with other man and not come back for 3 hours.
-But daddy Tae Oppa and Kookie Oppa are my friends. And we just went shopping together. And we're gonna play Overwatch together tonight.
-You're not going anywhere.
-What?
-You heard me. You are NOT going anywhere.
-That's not fair.
-Then world is unfair baby.
-You are.
-What did you say?
-I said that daddy is unfair. You promised me I could go and now you're breaking your promise.
-You broke yours first. You promised to not make daddy jealous.
-But I didn't mean to.
-But you did.
-That's really unfair.
-Stop with the complaining and just change.
-No!
-Did I hear that well? You said no to daddy?
-I did.
-You want daddy to spank you?
-No.
-Then do as I say.

I stood up picked out some clothes, changed into them and sat on the bed not looking at him.

-Kitten come here.

I won't answer him. I don't want to talk to him.

-Kitten.

I could hear him coming my way. Then he stood in front of me.

-Kitten.

I still don't say a word so he kneeled down.

-Kitten look at me, please.

When he tried to lift my chin up so I look at him, I turned my head to the side.

-It's not funny kitten. We will go back home if you won't talk to me.
-I hate you...

I whispered so even he couldn't hear it.

-Can you repeat what you just said?
-I hate you !

I pushed him away and ran out of his room. I ran outside because I was really upset. I sat on the same rock i was sitting on earlier.

-What happened?

I looked to my side and saw Jungkook Oppa standing there.

-Oppa...

When I looked up at him and said that he ran up to me.

-Come on you shouldn't be sitting here.

He helped me up and went to his room real fast because I told him I didn't want to bump into Yoongi.

-What happened?!

Tae Oppa asked when he saw me.

-I don't know yet.

They sat me down, gave me a teddy bear and tissues. They sat on the floor themselves and looked at me.

-So...

I told them the whole thing. I mean I felt guilty but I felt relieved also. They hugged me and offered to start playing already so I can get my mind off of Yoongi. It worked if I have to be honest. We had a lot of fun.

I will make a part two to this episode because it doesn't fell enough for me. The second part will be more of Yoongi POV and a bit of flashback so look forward for the next notification from me.
Love you ❤