|punishment & pancakes|

I came to her in the middle of the night

I came to her in the middle of the night. She was still awake. I heard her talking to someone.

-Baby...
-I'll call you some other time, Yoongi came.

I came inside and looked at her rising one of my eyebrows.
When she saw me like that she ran up to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and was running my hand up and down her back.

-Daddy, I'm so sorry. So, so, so sorry.
-For what?
-For getting mad at you. I just...
-It's okay baby. But...

I could feel her face trying to reach my neck, so I moved her away a little bit. I was looking straight into her eyes.

-But you not saying goodbye to me...this is something I can't forgive.
-Daddy please.
-I have to punish you for that.

Her sweet lips getting all happy is the most beautiful thing in the whole wide world. No money or award could make as happy she did.

-Come here and bend over.

She came to my lap and bent over. I slid down her shorts and panties. There were still a few marks after the last spanking but it's not my fault that she is such a bad girl.
I started spanking her.

-Just 20 spanks and we're done princess.
-Yes, daddy.

When I was done I helped her dress up.

-Daddy I'm hungry.
-I'm hungry too. What do you want to eat?
-Anything daddy wants to eat.
-You can't.
-Why?
-How can you eat yourself honey?

She blushed so hard. And I didn't want to wait. I started kissing her while she was kneeling on the bed. I quickly picked her up a bit and layed her on her back. I loved kissing those sweet lips. She wanted to take off my shirt, I could feel her trying to hold her hands back so she doesn't do that, so I decided to do it for her. I wasn't muscular, I was in fact pretty skinny, but she never complained actually. She always told me that I look great like this.
I kissed her cheeks and then her neck. I wasn't kidding about eating her up. I gave her neck a few bites, left a few hickeys too. I moved lower and lower until I reached the line of her panties. I removed again slowly this time. She hated it but she also loved it at the same time. I started liking her princess parts and her moans... GOD THE BEST MUSIC I COULD MAKE. She came real quick but she was so wet as soon as we started so I wasn't surprised.

-Daddy I'm still hungry though.

She can get so whiny when she's hungry. But it's okay. I love everything about her.

-How about something as sweet as you?

She just nodded. I patted her head and went to the kitchen with her tip toeing behind. She sat on the chair and watched me.
I decided to make pancakes. Cooking time wouldn't be a cooking time if I wouldn't steal a few small kisses from her. I put the pancakes on the table and she was about to sit down but I couldn't allow her to do that.