|late night dates|pt.1

~Yoongi's POV~

~Yoongi's POV~

We really went on everything that was there. Now as we're going back I can still see her smiling.

YG - Did you like the date?
Y/N - I did Yoongi, thank you. I didn't have so much fun in a long time.
YG - I'm happy you liked it.

I saw we were reaching the house. She was about to come inside.

YG - Don't come in yet!
Y/N - What? Why?

I ran up to her, put my hand on her waist and kissed her. I broke the kiss after a few seconds. She was smiling so beautifully.

YG - You can come in now.

As she was about to come in she stopped.

Y/N - You're not coming?
YG - After you.

Her smile was so pure, so innocent. She slowly took off her shoes and went upstairs. I followed her like a shadow.

Y/N - You will stay in my room?

I came so close to her that our noses were almost touching. I could feel her heavy breath on my lips. She still had something to tell me but I knew she will tell me eventually. I didn't want to push her to do so. I didn't...I wasn't sure if I want to know more already. I was not afraid only she will break, I was scared I might break too. And if I break there is no chance of going back.

YG - If you want me to.

Y/N - I mean, if you want.

I just smiled at her and nodded.

YG - I'm just gonna bath and change my clothes and I'll be back here okay?
Y/N - Okay, I'll wait.

I did everything I said I'll do as fast as I could. When I came inside of her room she was already asleep anyway. I just came closer and kissed her forehead to leave later.

YG - Goodnight princess. I love you.

~Y/N's POV~

I heard what he said. I wasn't asleep,I was just scared for him to sleep in my room. I am scared that he wants to be with me from a few years ago, he loves the me from back then. But I'm not the same anymore. In fact I am totally different. If...if he knew everything he wouldn't even try to be with me. I hope he won't ever know the truth. It would just hurt both of us.

~Yoongi's POV~

I wish I could talk to her about everything. I wish I could tell her that I never stopped loving her, that all this time I wondered how is she.
I layed in bed for some time before I fell asleep.
When I woke up I went straight downstairs. I came into the kitchen and I could already see that Jungkook and Taehyung were there.

JK - Hi hyung!
YG - Hey.
TH - Did you sleep well?
YG - I slept okay, how about you guys?
JK - Well he was sleeping like a baby, while I heard you guys coming back home. And honestly I saw it when you kissed her too.
YG - Okay, that's creepy actually but I don't thing that was the right thing to do.
TH - Why hyung?
YG - I feel like I might be forcing her. I'm scared that she's gonna leave again and I don't want her to do that since she finally has a life she always wanted.
JK - I think you should just talk to her about everything.
YG - I can't. I'm scared. I just can't lose her again Jungkook, I can't let that happen.

Without realizing I started to cry and both boys were hugging me.

~Y/N POV~

I woke up pretty early. I changed my clothes and wanted to go to the kitchen but when I opened my door I saw that Yoongi is going out of his room so I closed them. I can't see him now. I'm scared of talking to him. When I could hear he was walking down the stairs I came out of my room. I was sure he was downstairs already so I started coming down too. I wanted to silently come out of the house but I stopped when I heard Yoongi talking to the boys.

TH - Why hyung?
YG - I feel like I might be forcing her. I'm scared that she's gonna leave again and I don't want her to do that since she finally has a life she always wanted.
JK - I think you should just talk to her about everything.
YG - I can't. I'm scared. I just can't lose her again Jungkook, I can't let that happen.

I can't do this. I need to be alone.
I ran out of the house and just ran. I was running for an hour before I finally stopped and sat down. I was crying and didn't know if I'll be able to stop.

~Jungkook's POV~

We were just sitting at the table and trying to cheer Yoongi up when we heard the door slammed.

YG - You think she heard us?
JK - I'll go after her. Just give me a few minutes.

I ran upstairs, changed my clothes and ran back downstairs.

JK - Okay guys. We need to be in contact all the time. I will look for her outside and you Tae need to keep on calling her. When I won't be able to find her I'll come back here okay? When I find I'll just call you.
TH - Kook...be careful. It's supposed to get really cold at 8PM.
JK - Then I need to find her till then.

I rushed outside and ran. I had to find her. It was the most important thing right now.

~Yoongi's POV~

YG - Tae, I'm so scared now. What if something happens to her?
TH - She's gonna be alright. Jungkook is going to find her. I'm sure of that.
YG - I'm scared Taehyung, so scared.
TH - Everything's gonna be alright hyung. Everything will be okay.

Hi guys! I'm back. I hope you will like this part of my story and I hope you'll like the next ones too! I love you all.
YOU ARE AMAZING
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
YOU ARE ENOUGH
Love,
Lia