|enjoy the silence|

~Your POV~

I changed my clothes, grabbed my bag and slowly went downstairs. Before I even went down all the stairs I got a message.

-You've got to be kidding me!

Then I heard running and all three guys were standing downstairs looking at me.

-What's wrong?
-One of my male models broke his leg and we have a photoshoot in an hour!
-Oh shit.
-Wait guys stand in a line.
-What?
-Stand in a line!

They did what I told them and I ran down the stairs. I studied all of three of them and stopped at one. The one who looked the most sleepy.

-Change fast and you're going with me.

He ran up the stairs and came back in a blink of an eye. We got into the car and I drove to our destination. We got there in no time and I ran up the stairs dragging him behind me.

-Y/n!! We are so sorry we couldn't find a model...
-I took care of it myself. Now take care of him.

When everything was ready we started the photoshoot.

-Okay and we're done! Thank you everyone for coming here today.

After three hours we were all able to go home finally. I took my model back home and was so happy that I had to go shopping before we reach home. He was asleep anyway so I decided to just leave him in the car. I bought wine, beer, something to eat and now we could really head back home. I took my things and came inside.

-Kookie can you take your boyfriend inside because he's asleep in the car.
-Sure.

I took off my shoes and went to the kitchen. As I was putting the things I bought inside the fridge a voice came from behind me.

-I'm sorry for asking that question in the morning.
-It's fine.

I could hear him trying to leave.

-Yoongi, can you help me with those?
-Of course.

When we were done we went to the living room and what we saw wasn't really that surprising. Taehyung was sleeping cuddled up to Jungkook who was just sitting and stroking his boyfriend's hair lightly.

-Ehh, I need to send the pictures to the magazine owner, so I'm gonna go to my office now.
-Can't you bring your laptop here and show us the pictures? I want to see how he did.
-It will bore you.
-No it won't. Really show us.

Hearing it from Yoongi made me do what they asked me to. I took my laptop out of my office and sat between them.

-I will show you all of the pictures we took today.