Chapter nineteen

Waking up with Jerome this morning was nothing like the other times she had woken up in his arms. Now they had kissed, had sex plus everything in between. She was no longer untouched. He had made her feel so good and safe at the same time. Plus it had defiantly made her realize she was falling for him. Just the way he had approached her and swept her off her feet, literally. He had taken total control of her body as if she only belonged to him and she wanted to feel that way too.

He pushed his body against hers and hugged her tight. She smiled and felt so happy, probably for the first time in her entire life. The psychopath side of Jerome had made her so intrigued, but this caring and romantic side made her fall hard. He was just the perfect combination of both. He had taken her into his world and it was so exciting and mysterious.

He leaned over her to kiss her cheek.

"I loved fucking you last night." he whispered in her ear and it made her excited as she bit her lower lip. Then suddenly the door flew open and Barbara walked inside. Both Elena and Jerome quickly sat up and Elena covered her naked body with the sheets. She blushed as she saw a big grin immediately appearing on Barbara's face.

"No way, you guys did it!" she screamed almost jumping up and down excited. Jerome just smiled satisfied as he rested his arm behind his head.

"What? How did you know?" Elena said embarrassed. Barbara laughed as she placed one hand on her waist and tilted her head.

"Du-uh. You both are naked and oh my god, have you seen your hair?" she said and pointed at her head. Her hair was all over the place and it was just too obvious. Elena immediately hid under the sheets and it made both Barbara and Jerome burst out in laughter.

"Get dressed, I have made breakfast." Barbara said and left the room. Elena poked her head out to see if she was gone and then she looked at Jerome who was smiling at her being so cute.

"Join me in the shower?" he asked and got out of bed. She stared at his firm but pale naked butt. Damn he was sexy. She entered the bathroom and looked at him standing in she shower. The water ran down his body making all his muscles more appearing. She was basically getting wet just by looking at him. He turned to her and signaled for her to jump in. She was not nearly used to this yet, but it didn't stop her. She jumped in with him and let the water run down her body and it felt so good. He placed his hands on her waist and pulled her into him. Feeling their wet bodies touch each other felt so comfortable.

The water was dripping form his juicy lips that turned into a smile. He leaned forward and placed his lips on hers so passionately. She placed her hand on his cheek as she kissed him back. In that moment she was just so glad she met him. He had changed her so much and she loved it. He pulled back as he looked her in the eyes. Then he used his hand to stroke her hair behind her ear. He let out a sigh as his smile faded and Elena looked at him worried.

"This was never my plan, ya know?" he said. Elena didn't know what he meant so she just tilted her head.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Falling for you." he said and Elena felt a combination of shock, happiness and absolute joy. 

"You've...you've fallen for me?" she asked just to be sure she wasn't dreaming.

"Yes, I have Elena." she looked at him and a smile appeared on her face as he also smiled. Not his vicious smile like he used to have, this smile indicated he was happy. Like not happy just killed someone happy, but genuinely happy.

"I wanted to make you a project, make you a killer. I just saw it in you and it intrigued me the second I laid eyes on you. But slowly you brought out feelings I never had felt before. And it made me angry." he frowned and looked away thinking as his smile faded, "But then I gave into the feelings and realized they made me feel something new. Love, I think. I wasn't sure at first, but once you got locked up in Arkham and I thought I had lost you, I knew. I knew I felt something for you and needed you back no matter who I had to kill."