Ch. 1- Meeting

Hey guys! I'm a new author, I hope you enjoy the story. Sorry if the beginning is a little crappy, don't be too judgey. If you have any complaints, please contact me.~

   Moving from my hometown to my distant relatives hometown is quite a big shock for me. Never even knew these people existed, until today.

"Sorry honey, you'll have to stay with your grandma over there for awhile. Mom is a little bit busy."

   That was that. I packed up and moved over to my grandma, who lives far away.
    I arrived at a modern looking house. It was a white, small wooden house with a dark brown rooftop.

"It's so good to see you again. Come in, come in." Grandma led me into the house.

   She showed me my room, which was upstairs. It was a small room, not too fancy. That's ok with me.

"How has your mother been?" She asked during dinner.

"Busy."

"How have you been?"

"Tired."

"It must be hard. I do understand, but give your mother some patience. She'll open her eyes one day and realize her mistake."

   I nodded my head and finished my meal.

"School is tomorrow, so you should get some rest! I promise you, this will be the best year of your life!" Grandma reassured me.

   I didn't take it to heart though. Just smile and nod. That's all you have to do, and you'll get through it. They'll "understand" you.
                                     ~~~~
"Morning, hun. Time to get ready."

    I groaned in bed as she pulled my covers off and opened the curtains.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I yelled.

"Hurry! The bus will come soon."

"I'll walk." I sighed.

   She got out of the room and I locked the door behind her. I took out a pair of black jeans and a black t-shirt with a black leather jacket. You can really tell that I hate black. Putting on my gold chain necklace and silver chain that hangs from my pocket, I added the silver stud that goes on my left ear only.
   This is me at school. The bad-ass kid.

"I'll be back!" I called out and left the house.

   While I was walking down to the school, I got lot of stares from the neighbors. Mostly terrified looks.
   I flicked them off with the finger as I walked by. Fuck them.
   I arrived at the school's entrance and walked in smoothly. I got stares from everywhere, especially from the girls.

"U-um..what's your name?" A purple haired girl asked me.

"Hmph, get out of my way." I muttered with a glare.

  Startled, she immediately backed off and scurried to her group of friends.

"So, we got ourselves a new kid!" A brown haired boy came up to me.

"Shut up and get out of my way." I glared.

"Ooh, feisty. I like you. You should meet the boss. I think he'll like you too." He chuckled.

"Do you not know what shut up means?"

"Let's not get on each other on the first day. I'll take you to the boss."

"Your boss?" I scoffed. "Interesting, I guess it won't hurt to meet him. Show the way."

"Right away." He bowed mockingly.

   He led me to a student council room down the hallway on the right side. When we entered, there was a group of boys sitting around a table.

"Boss, here he is." Brown-haired boy said.

"Kiba, good work. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?" A raven-haired boy, I'm assuming is the boss, asked.

"You shouldn't ask someone their name without telling yours first." I replied.

"Seriously, this guy is impossible." Kiba said.

"It's fine. Sasuke, Uchiha Sasuke is the name. Yours?"

"Uzumaki Naruto. Why do you need me?" I said the words curtly.

"Sharp tongue. Are you sure about this?" A long, brown haired boy asked.

"I never addressed you, hippy." I commented towards him.

   He immediately got up while slamming his hands down onto the table.
"Neji, calm down." Sasuke calmly said.
    This guy is irritating me. Why is he just staring at me like that? Does he have a problem? I just got here, I don't need any trouble, yet.

"Naruto, welcome to our school. Just know that we don't tolerate certain things in this school. Just warning you." Sasuke said.

"I got it, teacher." I rolled my eyes and turned to walk out of the room, but I was stopped by someone's hand who blocked the door.

"What the hell? Can't I go to class now? What's the big deal?" I sighed in frustration.

"No, you'll be skipping to stay here." Sasuke replied, "Everyone, but Naruto, please exit the room."

   Everyone left silently. Some uttered words of sympathy and some saying good luck. Why?

"Naruto, sit down." He gestured to a chair next to him.

   When I sat down, he turned around so we're facing each other.

"What?" I said, snapping at him.

"Stop being so snappy and relax." He smirked.

"What do you want?" I said more calmly.

"Hmm..you don't remember?" He muttered.

"What? Remember what?"

"It's nothing." He shook his head. "I need to ask, are you supposedly gay?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you wrong?" I looked at him, shocked.

"No. Now answer my question." He had a more serious look now.

"I'm bi. I don't care if it's a boy or a girl." I shrugged.

"Then you wouldn't mind if you were harassed by another guy?"

"Not really, I guess? Why are you asking?"

"It's polite to ask before doing something, isn't it?"

"Wha-" I didn't finish.

   His lips were latched onto mine and he pressed into me. Sticking his tongue in, he intertwined it with mine.

"Ngh..mmm.."

    I struggled to break apart, but his hand on the back of my head stopped me from it and with his other hand, he held my wrists together. Damn, he was stronger than me.
   My cheeks were flushed and there was saliva running down the side of my mouth as he kept going. He continued to lick and suck my mouth. I was running out of breath and felt like passing out but he ended the kiss on time to catch his breath.
    I felt faint, and the movements from his tongue were still faintly there. Still dazed, I saw him smirk, but it melted into a soft look and he did something surprising. He hugged me.

"I missed you. A lot. Naruto." He whispered.

Do I know him...?