Ch. 7

A/N: I felt like writing and updating this story again early. Thanks for those reading this story. Enjoy.

Naruto's POV

"What kind of information?" I smirked.

Kiba gulped nervously before saying, "It's information that Sasuke didn't tell me, but he said it's pretty important and relates back to your childhood?"

I frowned. How would that bastard know my childhood? It's not like I've ever seen him before, cause if I have, I definitely would've remembered.

"If you or Sasuke are lying, I swear I will find ways to get rid of both of you." I growled.

Kiba nodded his head vigorously and let a grin appear on his face.

"He wants you to meet him at the rooftop." He pointed up.

I left without replying to Kiba and headed towards the stairs. When I reached the top, I saw the door swinging wide open as if it was beckoning to me. I took a deep breath and stepped out. The gentle breeze greeted me along with the bright shining sun.

I looked around the area and spotted the raven, slightly leaning over the railing.

"Teme! What did you want to tell me?" I shouted at him.

   He turned around slowly and for a moment, I saw something in his eyes:

Grief

He then smiled at me gently and waved me over. Immediately, I felt guilty for yelling at him when all he wanted was to talk to me. I walked over and leaned over the railing next to him too.

"Naruto.." He whispered.

"What is it?" I looked over at him.

He started to chuckle a little bit before saying, "Don't you remember..?"

"Why do you keep asking me that question? Should I know you?" I snapped.

"I..I don't know what to tell you. If you weren't told before then it's probably better if you don't know." He sighed.

"Sasuke! Stop being so secretive. Maybe this information is weighing you down. The fact that I don't remember has you depressed like this. Every time I see you, you look worse. Tell me." I ranted.

The truth is, I care about him. Even if he gets on every nerve in my body and does things that are really not needed, there's something in me that tells me that I care. I can't explain this feeling that's molded deep into my heart.

"Naruto. If you can't remember the fact that you knew me, I can never tell you this."

The wind blew past us gently, in a manner as if the wind was ruffling up our hair. Sasuke looked at me before placing his hand on my shoulder.

He leaned in towards my ear and whispered, "It's time I forget. Goodbye, my b-.."

I couldn't hear the rest of his words because the sound of the cursed wind drowned his voice out. 

He stared into my eyes as I stared into his onyx abyss. He gave me a small smile along with a pat before walking away. I watched him leave as..

Sasuke's POV

   I have settled this cause the best I could. He doesn't remember a single memory of me. If I hold onto him like that, I will end up tearing myself to pieces. As I parted from him, I felt like crying my heart out, and tell him everything, but alas I cannot. I turned around quickly and walked towards the stairs as..

Naruto and Sasuke:

As a single tear left my eye...