Ch. 3

Sasuke's Pov

"Move it." I glared.

   It's too easy here. Too many people wanting to obey my words at once. Truthfully, it makes me feel like I'm in power, but at the same time...it can sort of get annoying. It doesn't work on some people though, like the fan girls.

"Ahhhh!!!"

   Speak of the devil.....

"Sasuke-kun!!!"

"Sakura..."

"What do you want to do today? We could go onto the rooftop or share a bento! Or we could share a small ki-"

"No. Get out of the way so I️ can go to class. You're annoying." I️ glared.

    She backed down this time and nodded her head.

"I'll get you next time." She smiled creepily and walked off to her class.

  Seriously, that girl needs a life. Or does she..? It'd be nice to not see her face for once... but let's not think like that.

"Sasuke..you have a creepy look on your face." A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Kiba, what are you doing here?"

"Is it wrong for me to say hi to my best friend? I'm so heartbroken." He says sarcastically while clutching his chest.

"Shut up! Let's go to class, stupid." I️ chuckled lightly.

   Since I'm at the top of my classes, I don't really need to pay too much attention to the hour-long lectures the Senseis' like to give us. Instead, I think about how to escape my fan girls, what to eat for dinner, if I should go out, but I mostly think about the last lover I had. He was so precious. Yes, she is actually a he.
    I loved him so much, but I think I ended up hurting him. I don't clearly remember what I did to him, but he was hurt. That much I know. He was so hurt, he left the school, no, the state. He left me.

And the worst part was: I never got to say goodbye...