Ch. 6

Naruto's Pov

   I have tried avoiding that bastard all week, and I'm pretty sure he has too. But for some reason, we still somehow run into each other! Fuck my luck.

   Even though we do run into each other, we only ignore the fact of another presence next to us. This is a nice change of pace, not having to deal with that bastard each day now, but something's off about him. I'm not saying this because I care, I'm saying this because I'm quite curious as to why he behaves differently...

 Wednesday

"Naruto!" 

   I turned around to find dog breath walking up to me with a stupid grin on his face. 

"What do you want?" I snapped. 

"Haha, Mr. Grouchy is back!" He laughed out loud, which only pissed me off more. 

"If you're here just to 'tease' me then I'm leaving." 

"Okay okay! Jeez..Anyways, I'm here because Sasuke wants to see you!" He announced. 

"Right, like I'm gonna go to him. That would be the smartest decision of my life." I scoffed at this pathetic request. 

   You can't avoid someone like that then just ask them to go to you just because you feel like seeing them! That's not normal.

"Yes, you are. He's demanding to see you." 

"It's not like he's your actual boss right? So shoo! I don't want to see your dirty mutt face right now." I started to walk away down the white hallway. 

   There was silence before a shout rang out.  "He wants to negotiate information between you guys!" 

   I stopped walking and turned around slowly to look at Kiba. 

   A smirk crept its way to my tainted lips, "What kind of information?" 

___________________________________________________________

Sasuke's POV 

"Kiba!" I called out to him as I was walking down the hallway. 

"Yo! What's the matter boss?" He replied with a mischievious grin on his face. 

"I told you not to call me boss." I sighed, "Anyways, have you seen Naruto lately?" 

   He scratched his head vigorously before nodding his head enthusiastically. 

"I saw him walking down the hallway to our 1st period." 

"If you see him again, can you tell him that I need to see him?" I asked. 

"Knowing him, he'd probably say no." Kiba grinned. 

"True, that's when you say that I have information to give him if he comes." I replied and walked away before Kiba could say anything else. 

   I have avoided Naruto as much as I could all week. I don't know what I should say to him anymore. His words and his actions last time have left a deep wound inside of me. For once, I, Uchiha Sasuke, am stumped. I have plans where I would try to get closer to Naruto and I thought he was okay with it for awhile, but that punch definitely told me that he was upset about my actions. My goal was to make him remember, not to torture him. 

   I am at the mercy of Fate's hands and only time and patience can help me now. I mess up once, and I'll lose my ray of sunshine forever...Naruto....