Ch. 9

Naruto's POV

   I've had enough of all this. I'm going to go to Sasuke and confront him myself. I'm tired of his secrets that concern me..
   I went to school, marching right towards the raven-head.

"Sasuke!" I yelled.

   He turned towards me, a slightly shocked expression on his face.

"What do you want, dobe?" He glared.

"Tell me everything today. Every single detail. Meet me at the roof after school." I blurted out.

   He looked down with his hand on his chin, probably thinking about what he should do.

"Ok, but you and I will regret it." He said before walking off to class.

   Ugh, again with his weird phrases that he says here and there.

Time skip- After School

   I stood, leaning on the railing, waiting for Sasuke to come up. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of the chilly air.
   Then I heard a door slam and opened my eyes to see the raven standing in front of me with no expression present.

"Ok, you're here. Now tell me."

He smirked, "You really want to know what happened?"

"Of course, that's why I called you here, bastard."

   He walked towards me slowly and started to talk.

"We knew each other when we were little. Probably closer than brothers could ever be."

   He stopped as his face was close to mine. He looked down with a saddened expression on his face.

"Then an accident happened. It truly was an accident."

Sasuke put his hand on my chest as he whispered in my ear, "You were thrown off the roof of a school by my own hands. Shall I remind you?"

My eyes widened as I felt myself being pushed backwards and over the railing. I tried reaching out, only to grab onto nothingness.

"Sasuke!!!" I screamed before blacking out completely.

Sasuke's POV

What a sad sight. Naruto's body covered in blood all over again. So sad...
Damn you Naruto....

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY and Happy Easter!
None of that was true, the real Chapter 9 will come out soon! Hope everyone has a good day! 😁