Ch. 5

Previously from Ch. 4:

I heard them walking towards the staircase. What do I do!? I squish myself up against the corner as far as I could and hoped they wouldn't see me.
   Footsteps continued closer, just as I thought they passed me, the footsteps of one person stopped. I held my breath.

Enjoy:

"Why'd you stop?" The unfamiliar voice questioned the bastard.

"You keep going, I'll stay behind." He replied.

"Ok, but don't skip class." The voice said while fading, indicating that he went downstairs.

"I know you're there! Come out!" Sasuke called out.

   I winced before stepping out from the corner of the wall.

"How'd you know?" I chuckled nervously.

"Well look at that. It's the one and only Uzumaki Naruto! I find it interesting that you're following me around now." He smirked.

"Tch. You think I'm following you? In your dreams! I wanted fresh air on the roof, but you guys happened to be there." I frowned while crossing my arms over my chest.

    He started walking closer towards me with a stupid smirk still on his face. I backed up against the wall again, while his hand was blocking my way out.
He bent down to my ear (cuz I'm a bit shorter than him :/) and whispered,
"Just admit you love me, bastard. Until then, I'll be waiting for you."

    I clenched my teeth and my hands into a fist.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't want you? Leave me alone! Stop messing with me! I hate you and I will forever have these feelings towards you!" I yelled.

    Unexpectedly, his face twisted into a look of pain and hurt, but that was for a split second, before it returned to his signature smirk.

    He started leaning in towards my lips. Tempted, I started to lean in too, except I can't have him have his way all the time. I balled my hand into a fist and swung at the right side of his face. It made solid contact and sent him landing on his ass.

    He looked up at me in shock and anger, but it slid away into a neutral look. He got up and brushed his pants off from invisible dust and he walked away with a purple bruise on his cheek and a hurt look in his eyes.

    Why? Why does he look at me like that? Why is he so intent on getting to me?

    I walked towards the entrance of the roof and opened it up to reveal a bright, sunny day, with a slight breeze blowing on my hair.

    Uchiha Sasuke, who are you and what do you mean to me...?