Ch. 2

"Ah..hah....ngh..mmm..Go deeper! Go deeper!"

   That is probably the most disgusting thing I've seen all day today in this school. A girl messing around with a guy in the guy's restroom. Seriously? Then I smirked to myself, let's play along.

"Ahh! S-Stop, not here! Mmm..Sasuke!" I yelled behind a stall.

   I heard the couple go silent and I smiled in victory. There were quick footsteps approaching the bathroom.

"Who yelled my name?!" A familiar voice yelled out.

   Damn it... Speak of the devil...

   I'm guessing the couple pointed to the stall, because Sasuke climbed over and landed in front of me.

"I see that you're dying to be fucked by me~!" He laughed.

"Not really interested. Just wanted to tease a certain couple." I smirked.

"Don't lie, you want it." He got closer.

   His hand reached out to my pants, while he held my hands together above my head with his other hand.

"I'll make you moan my name out, Naruto~!" He whispered sexily in my ear.

"You're wanting to do it here? Now? I don't want to do it in a bathroom." I attempted to push him away, but failed miserably.

"Don't resist and just enjoy it." He smirked.

"I don't want you to touch me! Stop it!" I yelled at him.

"Just relax, and you'll feel good."

   He started taking my pants off along with my boxers.

"Help! Somebody is raping me!!" I yelled as loud as I could.

    Before I could started yelling again, Sasuke rammed his lips onto mine.

"Ngh!...mm..get off ...of me..mm.."

   He inserted his tongue in, while his hand stroked my now throbbing member. Breaking the kiss, he trailed his tongue down to the crook of my neck and started to suck, getting my sweet spot.
   A soft groan escaped my lips and I saw Sasuke smirk. He sucked harder, abusing the spot, until a hickey formed. Smiling he went down to my member and started to pump it with his hands.

"Mm..ah..hah...hah...s-stop!...ngh..." I moaned a bit.

   He latched his mouth onto it and bobbed his head up and down my member, while pumping the part that didn't fit. I moaned louder in pure pleasure.

"Ah!!! Stop! Hah...ah...stop it....Sasuke!" I continued to moan.

    Then I felt a coiling sensation form in my stomach, wanting to burst.

"I-I'm close...ngh.."

   He sucked harder and rubbed faster, with his other hand he grabbed my balls and started playing with it, causing more pleasure.

"I'm cumming!!" I moaned.

   I felt myself release into Sasuke's mouth and he swallowed with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Enjoyed it?"

"Shut up! I don't want you to come near me again." I glared.

"You wish, but I will do what I want, b-Naruto." He stuttered. 

"What? What were you going to call me?"

"Nothing. Just a mistake." He shook his head, "Now you might want to clean yourself off so you can head to class." He laughed and left the stall.

   I looked down.

"Aw man.....SASUKE!!!" I screamed his name.

Sasuke's Pov

"SASUKE!!!"

   I chuckled. Silly Naruto. I love that guy...