Ch. 19

Previously in Chapter 18:

He pointed to a spot on his bed. I gave him a look and he rolled his eyes.

"Okay, sit in that chair then." He pointed to a chair in front of his black desk.

"Alright, now what do you have to say to me?" I sighed.

"It's about that day."

Naruto's POV

That day? Why would he be wanting to talk about that?

"What about it?" I questioned.

"I need to ask you some questions on what exactly you remember..." He replied.

"Don't want to. Is that all you wanted?" I started to get up.

"Naruto!" He yelled. "Please, just answer some questions and you can go."

His eyes looked desperate.

"Alright... ask away." I sighed.

   I'm...afraid of him. There's this feeling in me that puts fear into me automatically whenever I see him. The first time I saw him, I felt a chill run down my spine, but I brushed it off thinking it was too cold in the room.
   Now I know there is a good reason as to why my body reacts to him, but there's another feeling that comes with fear. It's comfort, which is very strange. Maybe we were close like brothers, maybe everything he's told me so far was true, but at the same time, everything could be a lie. 

"Do you remember anything that happened on that day? Anything at all?" Sasuke asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"No. If I did, do you think we'd be sitting here?" I replied. 

"Look, Naruto. I know you don't like me at all right now and you don't want to talk, but don't you want to know what happened?" He sat on his bed, opposite of where I was sitting. 

"Of course I do, but then I don't want to either."

"Why?" 

"Okay well, I have nightmares at times. It has me in it when I was younger and always, always there's another boy with me, but his face is blurry and I don't know his name. The nightmares always portray me being injured while the boy is calling out to me. I thought, maybe that's you, maybe these are flashbacks. At the same time, they could just be bad dreams." 

"And if they're not?" 

"Then I need the truth."

"I'll give you the truth if you'll just listen..." Sasuke replied. 

"How do I know they're not lies?" I questioned. 

"How can I lie to you when your whole life was basically a lie? I've been lied to countless times, so there's no reason for me to lie." He responded. 

"Alright, I'll listen." 

"Okay." 

A/N: Hey people, I know it's an extremely short chapter. The story will still be on an "on hold" status. School is going to start soon and I need to prepare myself. I can only handle one story at a time. You should read my other story, I feel like you guys will enjoy that much better than this story. I'll try to update once again  as soon as I can. Thank you for being patient with me! :)))