Ch. 25

Third Person POV

"Sasuke! Stop!" Naruto smacked him in the head before he could make a move.

"Ow! Why?" Sasuke rubbed his head.

"I told you, we already did it two times! If we do it one more time I'm gonna pass out!"

"I'm fine with that." Sasuke smirked.

"You dirty pervert! I'm not fine with that!" Naruto scooted away from Sasuke so his back rested on the side of the bed.

     Sasuke immediately scooted towards him. Before Naruto could scoot away again, Sasuke slammed both of his hands on the bed so that Naruto was positioned in between his arms, meaning he was trapped.

     Sasuke drew closer to Naruto's face, his eyes focused on Naruto's lips. His breath was brushing against his lips as he continued to get closer to him.

"S-Sasuke..."

"I love you, you know that right?" He whispered.

Naruto chuckled, "Did you think that I thought you only loved my body or something?"

"Who knows? I just don't want any misunderstandings between us."

"Don't worry. I know you love me, but do we really have to do this?"

"Of course. You see this down here?" Sasuke pointed. "That's what you did to me."

     Naruto's face turned bright red as he smacked Sasuke.

"You idiot!"

"What? I was just being honest." Sasuke laughed. "Now stop dragging this on and let's do it."

"Fine, only one more round." Naruto mumbled.

     Sasuke immediately smashed his lips onto Naruto's, their tongues intertwined with each other. Naruto moaned softly as Sasuke groped his ass hard.

     They both separated, gasping for air from their long kiss.

"Strip." Sasuke commanded.

"I'm not gonna just-"

     Sasuke grabbed Naruto's hair with a firm but gentle grip and pulled his head back.

"I said strip~" Sasuke purred in Naruto's ear.

     Naruto blushed a little before obeying him. Sasuke did the same and took all his clothes off, both of them tossing it in a corner.

"You're so beautiful." Sasuke stared at Naruto's vulnerable, bare body.

"Stop staring." Naruto mumbled.

     Sasuke pushed Naruto onto his bed, but still had him sitting up. Sasuke lowered himself in between his legs so his face was in front of Naruto's cock.

"S-Sasuke...what are you doing...?" Naruto said with a shocked expression.

"What do you think baby? I'm gonna suck you off." Sasuke smirked.

"W-Wait...ahhh~" Naruto moaned loudly as Sasuke enveloped his whole cock in his mouth.

     Sasuke bobbed his head up and down, his tongue swirled around the head. He dragged his teeth slowly up the shaft before going back down. Naruto's head flew back in pure ecstasy and his hand was intertwined in Sasuke's hair.

"S-Sasuke..." Naruto moaned.

     Sasuke could tell Naruto was getting close and started to suck harder and bob his head up and down faster.

"Ahh..mmm ahhh"

     Sasuke groaned and that was Naruto's undoing. He released into Sasuke's mouth. Sasuke happily drank it up.

"Tasty." Sasuke smirked.

     Naruto was still panting from his release, his body felt heavy, but Sasuke wasn't done. He flipped him over so that Naruto was on all fours.

"You ready?" Sasuke asked.

"Wait! I'm not prepared- "

     Sasuke rammed his hard cock into Naruto's ass, making Naruto cry out from the sudden intrusion. Sasuke stayed still, letting Naruto adjust to his size. Naruto nodded at him and Sasuke started pounding into him with an unforgivable pace.

"Naruto, you're so hot and tight!" Sasuke groaned loudly.

     Naruto only replied with moans after moans. He got louder as Sasuke started to quicken his pace.

"Naruto, moan my name out loud! Moan my name out really loud!" Sasuke yelled as his grip on Naruto's ass tightened.

"Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke! Go deeper!" Naruto moaned loudly.

     Sasuke smirked and started pounding into him harder, causing Naruto to moan loudly.

"I-I'm getting close!" Naruto cried.

"Me too! Let's cum together!" Sasuke groaned.

     Sasuke went faster and harder hitting Naruto's prostate in a perfect angle and started to stroke Naruto's cock fast.
     Naruto screamed as he released into Sasuke's hand. Sasuke groaned loudly as he released his hot seed into Naruto's ass. Ropes of hot cum shot out.
     Both of them collapsed, panting hard.

"Felt good." Sasuke smirked.

"Last one you bastard." Naruto sighed before his eyes closed.

"Sure."  Sasuke kissed Naruto's forehead before passing out too.

A/N- Well that's over with, I think I will publish only a few more chapters before finishing this story up. If you have a problem or suggestions to help me improve my writing please feel free to tell me. Thank you for reading!