Ch. 24

Sasuke's POV

     We both cleaned up after I forced one more round on him. Now we're sitting down, facing each other in my room.

"So what now?" He asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"What do you mean what do I want to do?"

"I don't know."

"That's great. I mean are we gonna just stay friends or are we gonna declare that we're something?" He asked hesitantly making me laugh.

"What's so funny!?" He yelled.

"Just the way you said that. You're acting all shy all of a sudden even though we just did that." I smirked.

"Oh shut up! I was just asking something.." A small blush lightly dusted his cheeks.

"You're too cute~" I cooed.

"Shut up! I'm not cute you bastard!" He glared.

"Yes yes, think whatever." I chuckled at his cute reaction.

"Anyways, what do you think we should do now?" He asked after calming down.

"I wouldn't hesitate to declare anything, but it's up to you. We can keep it a secret if you want, I don't really mind." I said.

"No, why should we keep it a secret? I know you have many girls and boys that want you. I need to let them all know you're taken!" Another blush found its way onto his cheeks.

     I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him forward, making our lips crash together.

"Mm~"

"Sweet." I licked my lips after separating from him.

"Sly." He replied.

"Whoops couldn't help it! You were too cute."

"I said I'm not cute!" He pouted.

"Hey, if you keep doing that I might want to do you again."

     His face turned red and he shook his head furiously.

"We already did it two times."

"You're right! That's not enough!"

     His eyes widened and he looked at me as if I went crazy.

"No way! Two times is enough. No more!"

"Mmm~I'm starting to feel a little tight down there."

     He started to back up, but I immediately pinned him down on the ground.

"Ready for another round?" I whispered huskily into his ear.

To be continued...

A/N- hey peeps what's up? So from here on it'll basically just be how their relationship grows, meaning there will be a lot of smut (sexual content) so if you don't like that, don't read further chapters and this can be the end. Thank you!