Ch. 4

Naruto's Pov

   Sasuke that teme! I can't forgive him from what he did last time!!! It's...it's... UNFORGIVABLE!!! TOTALLY, ABSOLUTELY, UNFORGIVABLE.
   But, I must act like it doesn't bother me. I'm the "badass" kid, who isn't supposed to freak out over a guy giving him a blow job. Plus, it's not like we had sex...

"NARUTO! You ok, man? You've been spacing out a lot today." Dog-breath AKA Kiba asked.

   I realized I was staring at my closed locker for awhile.

"Shut up! I'm fine! I don't need your concerns." I snapped.

"Naruto, he's just asking if you're okay. Don't get so worked up over it." A bored voice said behind me.

"I know that, Shikamaru. You don't need to explain it to me." I glared.

"Jeez, you're so uptight. I wonder how Sasuke is interested in you." Kiba sighed.

    I scowled at the sound of his name popping up into our conversation.

"Ugh! I need a minute or two to myself." I walked off towards the staircase.

"You mean you're skipping class! I'll tell Sensei you're not here today!" Kiba called out.

    I shoved my hands into my jean pockets and walked up the two flight of stairs to the roof. I need a smoke. Yeah yeah, it's not healthy, but I need it.
   As I neared the door to the roof, I heard voices. I quickly hid behind a wall that was randomly there for some odd reason.

"I don't think you should do this." An unfamiliar voice said.

"I know what I'm doing. It just takes time!" It's that Teme's voice!

"Look, he doesn't even remember you. Got that? Just leave him be. You need to learn how to let go."

"I know! But I can't just forget about him like that! You of all people know that!" Sasuke's voice sounded hurt.

   I wonder who they're talking about? Never knew that guy had feelings either. But the real question is, how do I leave? If I move, it'll make a sound.

"Sasuke. I care about you as a friend. I don't want you to keep suffering like this. Please, at least think about this?"

   There was silence, then I heard someone shifting.

"Fine....I'll think about it, but I'm only doing it so you can shut up about this. Got it?" Sasuke's voice returned to its monotone state.

"Hmph."

   I heard them walking towards the staircase. What do I do!? I squish myself up against the corner as far as I could and hoped they wouldn't see me.
   Footsteps continued closer, just as I thought they passed me, the footsteps of one person stopped. I held my breath.

Cliffhanger! Thanks for reading! If you want longer chapters, just tell me in one of the comments. I'll try my best to lengthen them. :)