Ch. 13

Naruto's Pov

Sasuke, how could he? How could he do this to me?

"Ugh...what happened?" I felt an immense pressure pounding in my head.

"Naruto! You're alright!" I see Sasuke sitting next to my bed, his eyes slightly red and small traces of dark circles underneath his eyes.

"S-Sasuke? What are you doing here?" I was confused.

"Naruto, you're okay! I was so worried you wouldn't wake up." Sasuke's voice cracked slightly as he hugged me tight.

"U-Umm... What happened?"

"You fainted as your grandmother was telling the story. You've been out for 4 days."

"What?! 4 days?!" I bolted straight up, with the result of another good pounding in my head.

"Are you okay?" His voice was filled with worry.

"Are you okay? Please be okay! This wasn't my fault I promise you. I'm so sorry! Naruto come back to me!"

"Argh!!!" Another pounding, harder this time, continuously beating at my skull.

"Naruto!" He reached for me.

"Get off me!" I slapped his hand away.

A look of hurt flashed in his eyes, "Sorry, I'll go tell your grandma that you're awake and I'll get some water for you too."

   He left the room, closing the door behind him. Damn it, I didn't mean to act like that. He was only trying to help, and I just push him away. Every time, that's all I do nowadays. I push people away if I'm afraid.
   I heard a voice. Who's voice was that? It sounded so familiar, yet so unfamiliar at the same time. I need more information, but at this rate I'm gonna end up killing myself.

"Ugh..." The pounding isn't letting up, I should sleep for now.

"Don't leave me!"

A/N: Hey peeps! Just letting you guys know that from now on the italicized words are fragments of memories from both Sasuke and Naruto, but you guys probably figured that out already 😜