Ch. 23

Third Person POV

"Alright. Impress me." Naruto challenged.

   As soon as those words left his lips, Sasuke pounced on him, knocking them both over.

"You're not gonna regret it, right?" Sasuke asked, his lips right above the blonde's neck.

"Well, I gave you my permission, so keep going before I devour you up first." Naruto licked his lips hungrily.

Sasuke took that as an invitation to kiss Naruto on the lips, slowly at first, but gradually it became more sensual. Their tongues slipped passed each other into the other's hot wet cavern, both of them fighting for dominance. Sasuke won and started poking around inside of Naruto's mouth causing a quiet moan to slip from him.

     They both separated after running out of breath before Sasuke latched onto his lips again. This time he reached underneath Naruo's shirt and started playing with both of his nipples. Naruto moaned loudly the moment Sasuke started touching him.

"Someone's very sensitive here." Sasuke whispered huskily into Naruto's ear.

"Shut up and keep going." He snapped.

"Also eager to keep going." Sasuke chuckled.

     Sasuke took his and Naruto's shirt off and latched his mouth onto the nape of his neck. He attacked Naruto's neck, trying to find his sweet spot when all of a sudden Naruto let out a loud moan causing Sasuke to smirk.

"Found it~"

     He abused that spot until it left a dark mark that will take days to disappear. He started to kiss down Naruto's stomach all the way down to wear his shorts were. He lifted Naruto's hips up and slipped his shorts off along with his boxers. Then he stripped himself, throwing both of their clothes off to the side somewhere.

"Looks like you were very excited." Sasuke said as he stared at his lover's erection that was already dripping with pre-cum.

"How can I not when I'm being played with?!"

"Just saying." He hummed.

"Keep going." Naruto demanded.

"As you wish.." Sasuke replied.

     Sasuke stuck his fingers in front of Naruto's face and told him to suck. Naruto latched his mouth onto his fingers, coating it with his saliva. Sasuke positioned his hand in front of Naruto's entrance and stuck two fingers in at the same time. Naruto winced a bit at the sudden intrusion, but started to moan softly as he started to feel more pleasure than pain. 

     Sasuke had 3 fingers inside of Naruto, pumping them at a fast pace. He then grabbed Naruto's shaft and started to pump at the same pace as his fingers. At this point, Naruto was letting out lewd moans, getting louder and louder. He felt a coil in his stomach and right before it burst, Sasuke wrapped his hand around the base of his cock, preventing Naruto from releasing. 

"What the fuck? Why'd you stop me??" Naruto whined.

"Can't cum until I cum." Sasuke smirked. 

"Hate you bastard." 

"I know, but you'll love me again after this." Sasuke teased before taking his wet fingers out. 

     Sasuke told Naruto to sit up, then he stuck his cock in his face. 

"Suck it." Sasuke said. 

"With pleasure." Naruto replied.

     Naruto wrapped his hand around the shaft and started to suck only the head, causing Sasuke to groan softly. Then without warning he swallowed the whole cock and sucked hard, Sasuke groaned loudly and bucked his hips causing Naruto to gag a little. Naruto started to bob his head  slow at first, but quickened his pace so that Sasuke was continuously moaning loudly. Sasuke grabbed Naruto's head gently but firm and started to control the movement and speed. With a loud groan, Sasuke exploded into Naruto's mouth, Naruto happily drinking it down. 

"Alright, now it's your turn." Sasuke said as he lifted Naruto's legs on top of his shoulders. 

"Ready?" Sasuke asked.

"Keep going."

     Sasuke plunged into Naruto's burning hot wet ass making them both groan out loud in pleasure. 

"Are you okay?" Sasuke asked. 

"Yes, keep going. Go fast and hard." Naruto begged, his eyes glazed with lust. 

     Sasuke pulled out before slamming back in, touching Naruto's prostate. He screamed as soon as Sasuke touched that signaling Sasuke to continue to hit that spot. Sasuke went faster and harder, pounding into Naruto's ass without mercy, both of them hungry for each other. 

"S-Sasuke...I-I'm close..." Naruto said in between moans. 

"Me too...let's cum together.." 

     Sasuke's thrusts started to become sloppier but still had enough strength to keep on hitting his prostate. Both of them felt their coil starting to unravel slowly before they both exploded. 

    Naruto's cum landed on his stomach and Sasuke's. 

    Sasuke collapsed onto Naruto, both of them panting hard. 

"That felt pretty good." Naruto said.

"Of course it did. It was me who was fucking you." Sasuke chuckled. 

"Shut up."

"Love you too."