Chapter 37

Hey guys! So I know this is coming out on a Saturday but tomorrow I am really busy and won't be able to post. So I though instead of posting late I would give you all the chapter early! I hope you enjoy this chapter and my posting schedule will return to sundays next week! Promise!
---------

Elizabeth's POV

"Bring the flowers out to the wedding tent. Oh the lilies on the dais, and lay the rose petals at the entrance." Izzy says to the two girls behind her. I groan as I sit at the computer, this wedding is still happening.

"Isabelle. Which colour do you like better?" Another girl says walking up to her with a cobalt blue curtain and a yellow curtain. "It's for the curtains adorning the tent." Isabelle just sighs and I jump in.

"The cobalt. It's elegant, masculine.... Very Alec. Now would you please shut up with this wedding I'm trying to get work done and this is not helping." I say turning back to my computer and the lady walks away as Izzy walks to me.

"Exactly how are we suppose to get any work done with all this going on." Jace says walking in. I get up from the chair and follow him to the main computer Izzy works on. Isabelle sighs.

"We haven't had a wedding here in years. People are allowed to be excited." She says following us.

"Sure. As long as it doesn't effect our work." I say walking around the wedding decorations. "We need to focus."

"Have you narrowed down the list of warlocks who are more powerful than Magnus Bane?" Jace asks opening up the warlock list. 

"I've got it down to twenty." Isabelle sighs. "But it's going to be hard o figure out which one had enough access to cast that spell on Jocelyn." 

"I don't care how tough it is. We gotta find him." Jace responds. "Back at Renwick's, I let Valentine go with Ellie. I won't make that mistake again." 

"And you won't Jace. I'm okay and we will find Valentine." I tell him placing my hand on his shoulder.

"Thanks Ro. But we have to wake up Jocelyn, in case she heard anything about Valentines plan." Jace says grabbing my hand and squeezing it. 

"Have either of you talked to Alec?" Izzy asks.

"You know he's probably busy. What with all this weeding plans and all." I snap at her loudly. Her eyes widen. "Sorry, but I'm not talking to him until he realizes this is a bad idea and he's never going to." 

"Ellie you promised you would stay for the wedding." She said turning to me.

"No, Izzy. I said I would think about staying for the wedding and I'm not staying. I'm leaving at the end of the day tomorrow. I will congratulate Alec and Lydia and I am gone for good." I tell her walk to where my mom is.

"She looks so peaceful now." Clary says looking at mom talking to Luke. "I just wish I knew how to reach her."

"It's going to be fine. Your all going to be fine." He says turning to me. 

"Hey C." I says slowly walking to her.

"Hi El." She says holding her hand out for me. I smile and take it standing closer to mom. 

"She looks beautiful." I say turning to Luke. He smiles and I lean my head on his chest.

"I'm sorry girls. We should have told you everything. Before this got-" Luke starts but Clary cuts him off.

"Luke we can hash all that out when we wake mom up." Clary says.

"The important thing now is that we have her back." I say looking at mom.