Chapter 38

Elizabeth's POV

"Okay, okay I get it. Pass me the bottle." Ryan says as Simon tosses him the Whiskey bottle and he take a shot. "Alright my turn, never have I ever..." He pauses and smirks at me. "Never have I ever faked my own death."

"Not fair Ryan." I glare at him.

"To bad, take a shot." He says tossing me the bottle.

"Guys its almost empty." I frown when I catch it, they shrug, and I take a shot. Ryan bought us a bottle since each of us needed a drink and neither Simon or I are old enough to by alcohol. "Okay there is at least two more shots, lets make this good and we can get another one." I say. So, I'm a little drunk, I needed to get him and what is happening tonight off my mind. "Okay, never have I ever... never have I ever..." I mutter thinking. "OH! Never have I ever, had a crush on a girl in our small circle." I say smirking.

"Talk about not fair E. You can't like your sister." Simon complains.

"Aw that sucks, drink up boys." I say tossing Simon the bottle. He throws his head back taking half of the remaining liquid, thanks to him being a vampire he can't get drunk off alcohol. Once he is done the closes the lid and tosses it to Ryan. As soon as Ryan catches it Simon's phone rings, he stands up and walks away talking to probably Clary on the phone. Ryan takes the shot standing up for some reason but falls, we try to hold back our laughing, but we can't. Ryan being mostly human can't hold liquor like Simon and I've gotten use to it, so it doesn't affect me to much, the healing rune is a good bonus too.

"I just might be a little late due to the sun." Simon says before putting his phone away. 

"Let me guess your going to the wedding with Clary." I say looking at him helping Ryan back on to the chair.

"How did you know?" He asks helping me with Ryan.

"Well for one, the wedding is tonight, and two, I know you know that Jace is Clary's brother, so she can't go with him. Plus, you got super excited when she asked. I pay attention to the small things Si, you know this." He smiles as he sits on the couch, I walk over to him and lay down resting my head on his lap. 

"You're not going, are you?" He says running his fingers through my hair.

"No, and you can't change my mind." I look up at him.

"I wasn't going to. Just promise me you will say goodbye when you leave or keep in touch after you leave. I promise I won't tell anyone you contacted me." He says frowning.

"I promise to both say goodbye and keep in touch." I say smiling before turning my head to Ryan. "I'm really going to miss you guys." I whisper.

"We're going to miss you too." Simon says back.

"Shit, the vamp hearing. I totally forgot about that." I groan putting my hands over my eyes. He just laughs. We lay there for a little longer before my phone buzzes, I decide to just let it go but it buzzes again.

"Ugh. Five more minutes Dad!" Ryan says in his sleep. Simon and I look at each other before bursting out laughing.

"I guess I should get that." I complain as I sit up grabbing my phone from the coffee table and laying my head back on Simon.

From: Clary

Hey E, I know you don't like the idea of this wedding, but I need your help picking a dress for it. Please! I love you and I understand whatever you do. <3 Also Magnus is here to help us narrow down who gave mom the potion.

I smile and open the message sending her one back.

From: E

Hey Clay, yah I'll be there, just give me a couple minutes. I'm not going but that doesn't mean I can't help my sister look beautiful for Simon!