Chapter 47

Hey guys! So like I said last week this is the last chapter of this book. I hope you all enjoyed the book I loved writing it! I do plan on making a sequel dont know when it will be published but I will be writing it whenever I have free time and hope to get it up as soon as I can.
Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed the book and like this chapter!
------

Elizabeth's POV

My eyes open slowly taking in my surroundings. I go to stand up, but my head is spinning so I fall back down to the floor. I look around me more and see I'm in a cage.

"Well fuck..." I say looking around more. "This is just great."

"Oh, good your awake." I hear Valentine say walking up to me.

"What did you do to me?" I ask.

"Nothing much. Just stunned you a bit." He says.

"What do you want with me?" I ask.

"Not much, I just need you to help me get Jace to come with me. He has a soft spot for you dear Elizabeth-" I cut him off.

"It's Ellie." I say angry.

"Right, Ellie. Anyway, Jace wouldn't come with me on his own. Since you and him, have a close bond you are the best chance I have of getting him to come with me." He says.

"He won't do it." I state standing up and leaning forward on the bars of the cage.

"I wouldn't be so sure." He smirks as the ring on his finger lights up. Twisting it I see a hologram of Jace show up.

"No." I say quietly.

"Ah, Jonathan." Valentine says when he sees him. "To what do I owe this surprise?"

"I've reconsidered your offer." Jace says.

"First you want to kill me, then you want to join me. Seems a bit convenient, don't you think?" He says.

"You have Elizabeth, you said you were going to hurt her. I can't let you do that. Do you want to meet me or not?" He says.

"No, Jace, don't do it." I say out loud, but he can't hear me, only the ones with the rings can hear each other.

"Yes." Valentine says. "But on my terms, not yours. Cause I've taught you better than this. Always strike where your opponent is Vulnerable. See, fighting you directly could prove... difficult, but your friends, Elizabeth. Well, they are a different matter." Just then he slips the ring off and grabs me hand and puts the ring on my finger.

"NO! NO! Take it off!" I say as he puts on.

"Elizabeth!" Jace yells as he watches me struggle while Valentine puts it on. "No."

"Jace. Don't come, go help Clary." I say but just then I feel a knife go into my side. "GAH!" I yell in pain.

"Ellie." Jace says, in concern.

"Go. Go help the others. I'll be fine." I say then he disappears. Valentine took the ring back. He picks me up by my hair.

"Jace, would do anything for his friends. You should know that by now." He says before tossing me to the floor of the cage. "You have about 2 hours before you bleed out unless Jace comes." He explains before walking away from me.

Jace's POV

"Jace. Don't come, go help Clary." She says, trying to convince me to not come for her. "GAH!" She yells in pain.