Introduction

Hello there! This is my first fan fiction in the year^-^;. The fan fiction is about My most favorite yet funniest anime ever " Bleach " Yay!!

I am a very busy person ( not working yet still in college) but that doesn't mean that I won't be updating for this story, so most likely I will be able to update only one or two in a week for know because of the exam, please don't be disappointed and keep in touch! Hope you support my story!^_^

So let's begin for a short introduction of the story, we all know how hollows are created, right? Good because it is complicated to explain and it takes a lot of words, but I will change that. I know, I know I can't do that and I do not own Bleach, but when I told my friend about my fiction she was all fangerling and she liked it and told me to write it in Wattpad, so big thanks to her ~Thank you bestie~. Let's begin shall we? this is going to be so long, but first let's intrdouce our characters!.

Main Characters:

- Yamazaki Sana

Age: 17 years old

Age: 17 years old

High: 5'2

Whigt: 40 Kg

Blood type: A

Race: Fallen Angel

Talents: Singing, Fighting (Combat), can see hollows and soul repers, good cook.

Personality: Smart, Kind, loves animals, doesn't get scared easily (in the beginning only)

Hobbies: Reading, playing piano, taking naps at the roof of the school, drawing

- Sana is an orphan that was adopted by the Yamazaki when she was only 6 years old, the Yamazaki family lives in Karakura Town, they have a 7 year old boy who was born after they adopted Sana ( that means that he was born when Sana was  7 Years old ) the Yamazaki family is known for there impressive capability and talents that's why they are rich.

- Sana's Zanpakutō (Ken's Human form )