Chapter - 28 - Memories

"Mama! Look what I made!!" The young child with golden hair and blue oceanic eyes said as she took a white Crown flower and a yellow one and showed it to her mother "Oh my....what a beautiful crown..did you make this, Sana-chan?" The mother asked as she smiled gently at the child who is smiling with delight and bent down to her level "Um!! I made this for you and Papa!! You will have the white one!! Becuase papa have a white an black hair, so he will take the yellow one so he can remember you and me whenever he is busy!!" The child named Sana Cheered as she placed the white crown flower on top of her mother's head, the Mother looked up and smiled as she watched a man sneaking up behind the child and lifted her up "Ahahahahahahah!!!!" The little girl laughed at the sudden action and raised her hand asking for him to lift her higher.

"When did you return, Argon?" The woman said as she came closer to the man and held his stretched hand "I just came back Sabreal" he said as he gave her peck on the lips but soon a hand separated them "Papa what about me! Where is my welcome kiss?! You always give mama all the kisses and not me!!" The child screamed as she puffed her cheek's "of course not!!! You are my first and only priority, and I will give you all the kisses you want" he said as he gave his child the kisses she wanted and was followed by giggles from her and the mother.

The pictures began to change from one clip to another, like it was a recording that was sealed in her mind, A blonde transparent figure stood before the laughing family, smiling and hugging like any normal family "Mother? Father? Are those......really my Parents?" She said as she stood there, tear's running down her cheeks, she reached out to touch them but her hand passed through them, she desperately called for them but it was no use "M'lady....." She stopped as she heard a familiar voice and turned around to find the owner of the voice "Ken...what is this?..why am I seeing this?!"

The one named Ken lowered his gaze from her in sadness and replied "When you were Marked, it allowed your memories to flow back in, the reason why you couldn't remember is because when you entered the human world, your memory were sealed but only your name remained.." "But what about the other memories? The time when the hollows attacked?!" She asked as she recalled the unforgettable memories "It seems that when you were developing your power's some memories were able to return" the scene suddenly changed and this time it was inside of a building....no a castle.

In a big room, the woman called Sabreal sat on the edge of the bed and looked upon the sleeping Sana with a smile, she reached her right hand towards her and caressed her Childs left cheeks "remember Sana, no, matter what happens tomorrow or after it, and if we send you away know that we did it out of love and protection, for if the day come that I fear I might have to abandon you my beautiful child....*sob*.." She spoke to the child that smiled to her self, dreaming of eternal peace, the mother sobbed quietly as she looked at her child who knows nothing about what is coming, a hand rested on the mother's shoulder and she looked to the owner of the hand. It was her husband and Sana's father, he looked at his wife with sad eyes yet smiled at her to ease her pain.

"We need to be prepared for what is coming, Sabreal, if that day comes we must send her away, a place that he won't search for her. But for the time being, we should focus on spending more time with her..." he said as he left his gaze to the sleeping girl and smiled upon seeing a smile on her face, Sabreal leaned back against Argon's body and he whipped her tears with his right hand "you are right, darling, I should think of the positive things and not the negative ones...let us spend the rest of the time with her" they both looked at the direction were Sana is standing and said at the same time "We will always love, Sana" Tears ran down her cheeks and with there last smile to their daughter, a blinding light appeared and swallowed Sana into it.