Chapter -2- The Idea Of Living alone

(A/N): Hello! again the story may or may not have a title but this one has, also it can be long or short, so forgive me if it was long because when I write I go with the flow. Enjoy the story till the end!——————————Sana's POV:

After eating breakfasts I decided to go to my room and study, actually I don't go to school I do self study in the house, it was actually more comfortable for me to study at home, I didn't have to worry about being late to school, or get scolded by the teacher for not doing the homework.

Ever since I was just an orphan I used to study and learn alone which was hard at first, but then I got used to it, then when the Yamazaki family adopted, which are my family now, my mother Yamazaki Chise, teached me more than what I learned in the orphanage house, she used to be a teacher before she became a lawyer.

I plugged in my left earbud and listen to music, who can't focus without music? Me! Anyway I was solving some problems in mathematics and tell you what it was easy as a pie! I finished from math and continued on with the other subjects except history, I finished the easy ones then decided to go to history which I am stuck on it.

I heard a knock on the door "come in it's open!" I shouted. The door slowly opend reveling my mom who was holding a tray of snacks and a cup of my favorite Rose tea "are you done darling?" She asked with a gentle smile "almost done there mom one last subject and I am done, but...."

I stoped feeling embarrassed to ask for help in history, she looked at me confused then understood what I want "let me guess...." she puts her index on her chin pretending to be thinking "history?" I nodded slowly, amazing right? She can read me like an open book, "which one are you stuck in?" She asked putting the tray of snacks beside me "honestly..everything!" I said truthfully and my mother giggeld and started her lesson in history.

I started to get everything in history thanks to my super moms power in teaching, I finished at 6 PM, so I decided to watch something on TV, I went down stairs and was about to head to the living room, but was held back by a pair of tiny hands warped around my left leg.

I looked down to find my little angel in front of me hugging my legs, "kai-Chan" when I called him he looked up with his beautiful big gold brownish eyes and smiled 'oh my god!! Who can resist those angelic eyes and that bright smile'.

I felt like I am melting from his cuteness. "Play with me Ne Chan! Please!" 'Ahh! He is so adorable I can't hold back anymore' I bent down to his level and hugged him like there was no tomorrow "Ne Chan y-you squeezing me so t-tightly I can't b-breath" I broke the hug and apologised for that " let's play Kai-Chan!" I toke his tiny cute hand and went to the garden and played random games.

After we chased each other we decided to take a brake, I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a bottle of water I closed the door of the fridge and my soul almost came out, I jumped from the person who was hiding behind the fridge good thing I didn't punch my own father, he saw my reaction and tried not to laugh but failed to do so.

After a few minutes he calmed down and shifted to a gentle smile "Sana are you busy honey?" He asked leaning at the fridges door. "No I am free, why?" I asked and continued drinking my water "your mother and I wanted to talk to you, can you come up for a second, it won't take long." he said still with a smile on his face, I was confused but I nodded, dad started to go up the stairs, straight to his and mom's room, I followed in silence until we reached the room.

We entered the room and mom was sitting on the sofa and my dad joined her, as I closed the door behind me the air changed suddenly, it was so tense that I couldn't breath anymore, I turned around and headed to them sitting on the sofa opposite to them, I broke silence by asking "what is it you want to talk about with me?" I said a little nervous which my mother noticed right away.

"Don't worry honey you are not in trouble" she said smiling telling me it's ok, I relaxed a bit, my mother looked worried and looked at dad, dad putted a hand on top of my mom 'Cute!' I though to myself, my parents looked at me still dad has his hand on top my moms small one.

Dad started first "you know that you are already 17 years old and you are turning as beautiful as ever so we were thinking that it's time for you to depend on your self" he said with a serious face.

"What do you mean dad? I don't get it" I asked trying to understand what he meant "we are trying to say that you should start thinking about going to school and meet new friends and find someone you love like a boyfriend." My mother responded to my question and she looked a little bit not sure of her answer.

I tried to talk but dad started to talk again "we found the best school, Karakura High but the problem is.....it's far from our house, so we though maybe you could...you know try living alone maybe?" It toke some time for me to take in there words, and then I started to widen my eyes, 'What!? Live alone!?'

——————————————

What will happen next?! Well Sana accept her parents decision?! Or will she refuse it ?! Find out in the next chapter~
————
Leave a comment if you would like.