Chapter -24-

Ichigo POV:

I had a hard time opening my eyes, I heard voices and one of them was a familiar one, I opened my eyes and a groan came out of me, the pain shot straight in my whole body, my vision was blurry but I was able to clear the blur and looked around, I felt someone beside me and when I looked to my left I found Sana looking at me with a worried expression on her face "Sana?" I tried to sit up but the pain won't let me.

"Don't move a muscle, you've been hurt pretty badly in the fight with Grimjaw" Sana said as she prevented me from sitting up I toke her advice and laid down again, we kept staring at each other until I reached my left hand to her cheeks to caress it "I am soo glad your ok" I said, she held my hand and leaned to my touch "me too" she replayed.

We have been interrupted by a cough and when I looked who it was my eyes widened and I got up from my laying position ignoring the pain "Renji?! Byakuya?! Kenpachi?! What's going on here? why are you guys here? Wait where are we? Are we......in the soul society?!" I said realising what's going on 'right where will you see a Japanese room in Karakura Town except for Urahara's shop of course' "glad to see you to Ichigo" Renji replayed "and be grateful that we arrived in the right time to save your asses both of you" I looked confused not sure what he meant by that "Renji and Captain Kuchiki saved us from Grimjaw he was about to finish you off but Renji arrived and saved you and I am grateful for that, but......." Sana explained and looked down "I wasn't strong enough......I was reckless and I though I could take on an Espada but I couldn't. If Renji did not come to our aid, you could've been killed if it wasn't for him" she said as tears started to run down her cheeks and dropped on her hand.

When I first meet Sana, the first impression about her is that she was a very kind person and to anyone and everyone no matter who it is; even if they were strangers or not, she was very considerate and very confident in her discussion and decision, but when it comes to fighting, she fights without holding back and she is a very protective one when it is someone she cares about either a friend or someone she just meet and befriended them, she never yells at anyone when she argues with them, instead she talks calmly with them and I have to say when it come to big talk she wins it.

But when she losses a fight she becomes so sad, angry, frustrated, and ashamed of her self, because she failed to protect the ones she loved, how I knew it? it was written all on her face when she looked me in the eye, she held regrets, disappointment, I knew what she was thinking and all I could do is look at her and listen "I've always thought maybe if I trained more with Urahara-San and with Ken I will become stronger, but.....but I was wrong I was reckless and I take action before I think, I thought I could defeat anything and anyone and it seems that I was wrong when I was about to watch you get killed by the enemy and I stood there hopeless and unable to move" tears kept rolling down and she tried whipping them off but they kept on falling more and more like a waterfall.

"If you died I would never forgive myself for that!!" With those words I pulled Sana closer to me with my left arm "even if that happens, don't you dare say that. You tried your best and you fought will and with honor and bravery, you are not hopeless, reckless yes, but never say that you are weak, everyday you grow strong Sana, Even stronger then I am and that encourages me to keep on living and train for the fight" I said as I pulled her more into the hug "that is why never blame yourself for something you did not do...and that is why........*whispers* I will always love you" I whispered those last words for her only to hear and that made the tears and the sobbing to stop.