Summary

Long ago the hollows were created by things called the "Fallen ones", they were the rulers of the Hollow's...No...the entire Huko Mundo...the soul society knew of there existens but they didn't bother they are no harm to them, the Fallen ones had control on the Hollows and kept the peace between the soul society and the Human World.

But then they started to lose control of the Hollow's because they started to develop new powers and found a way to go to the human world and a way create more hollows by eating lost souls in The human world . Two Fallen ones decided to risk sending there only 4 years old child, the only and the last one to the human world and save there only hope in keeping the two world safe, in order to keep her safe they sealed her powers by putting a spell on her.

The soul society covers up the history of the fallen ones and erased every thing they can about them and that is how they called them The Forgotten Ones.

What will happen to the child? what will be her fate? well she accept her fate and Destiny as a Fallen one and carry her duty just like her parents? or well she let the two world to fall to the wrong hands?

《《《 Hope you like my small yet short summary, please leave comments if you liked it>-<》》》