Chapter - 26 -

Sana's POV:

I sat on the wooden floor in the Kuchiki Mansion, watching the peaceful view as I thought of my family and friends 'I really do miss them' I thought as I looked up in the sky at the orange horizon, it was almost dark and Ichigo is no where to be found 'after what happened in the meeting hall, I avoided eye contact with him....that what I deserve for not spending time with on his last day here' *sight* a sight escaped me and was welcomed with a tap on my shoulder which almost made me jump to the moon, I looked behind me and found Rukia with a smile on her face "Hey there Sana.." She said "Rukia!~~" I called her name as I jumped into her arms and ended up falling together to the ground.

We laughed as we enjoyed our company until Rukia tased my shoulder and I looked up at her  "Are you planing on staying on me forever..." She said "Ah....Sorry" I said as I got up from her and helped her stand up "I was just happy to see you.....Did you get me what I asked for..?" I asked "oh...yes" she held out a sky blue back-bag in front of me "Three clothes for two day's and one night" she said "thanks Rukia, your the best!!" I said as I toke the back-bag from her.I asked Rukia's brother, which is Kuchiki-san if he can ask Rukia to bring a change of clothe's for me and all he said '.......' Yeah the silent mood, he is not of a big talk but he does have a big heart, he would some time offer a cup of tea when he see's me alone and joins me in my calm time, we don't talk but we do enjoy our time together...as friends? Actually I see Kuchiki-san as my big brother.

"By the way..." I started "do you know where is the bathroom?, I need a bath.." I asked Rukia "yeah....just go straight ahead, turn left and you will find a building straight ahead of you which will be a hot spring over there, its empty so take your time.." She said, I thanked her and headed to the hot spring. When I arrived there were two side's one for the men which the cloth is blue and the other is woman which the cloth is pink. I entered the hot spring 'the woman section..' And saw shelf's which I assume we put our belongings in there and our clothes, I stripped off my clothes and putted the in a basket and the then placed the basked in one of the opened shelf's.

I warped myself with a towel around my body and untied my hair, I slid the door open and was stunned with the view 'will it's not like my first time in a hot spring, but this.....is bigger' the place is amazing, I toke in the environment around me and continued my calm day.

After the bath, I decided to get out of the hot spring, its already dark by the time I came here, I got out of the hot spring and into the changing room, I opened my back-bag and picked my clothes of today:

It wasn't that cold anyway but the breeze of the Soul society sure get chilly sometime's, I folded my other clothes and putted them inside the back-bag, toke my shoes in my hand and the bag on my shoulder and headed out of the hot spring