Chapter-5- Moving Out

Sana's POV:

"Mom, Dad I was thinking of what you said yesterday and I decided....." I toke a deep breath and continued "I decided to take your words and move alone and go to school". I looked them in the eyes and waited for them to talk, both of them looked at me and smiled.

The first one who talked was my mother "I knew it "I looked at her in confusion "what do you mean?" I asked, my mom chuckled "who do you think I am, your mother of course, every mother's heart knows the mind of there own child, and I know you want to go to school but you were afraid to ask, right" I nodded 'yes I thought of going to school and move alone along time ago but I was too afraid of the idea being alone' I thought to myself and looked down averting eye contact with my mother.

This time dad talked "also we already bought the house that you would be staying in." With his words I looked up in wide eyes "b-but what if I refused instead of agreeing?! Wouldn't it be a wast that you bought that house?!" I looked at them and they both looked at each other and then back at me with a smile "it's ok honey even if you refused our idea, the place that we brought will be always open for you" my mother said giving me a closed eye smile.

I looked at them surprised, " but we are really happy that you want to try moving out by yourself and go to school, as will as making new friends and......" mom came closer "finding your soul mate maybe" this time my eyes was about to come out of my eyes and my face was a red as a tomato "MOM!! W-what are you saying?! Soul mate?!" I shouted because I was to shocked from her words, both of them busted out laughing because of my red face and reaction.

I calmed down but my face was a little red, my parents stoped laughing and started talking "Ok then" dad said " tomorrow you will start moving to your new place" I looked at him "tomorrow?! But that's so sudden...and what about Kai-Chan he we'll be sad" I looked down tears started to apear 'I will miss his smile and hugs every morning' I heard the door open so I looked at the door and saw kai-Chan standing there with a smile.

"it's ok Ne-Chan! I will be ok! altho I will miss you....." he whispered the last words I stood up and walked to him, bent down to his level and pulled him in a hug tightly like there was no tomorrow. After 5 minuets of hugging my little baby brother I broke the hug I wiped away Kaito's tears "I promise that I will visit whenever I can, ok?" I said to kai-Chan and he nodded I hugged him one more time and he hugged back.

I backed away from Kaito and went to my room to prepare my bags and put my things in the boxes, I heard a knock on the door so I told who ever it is to come in, it was my dad he came in asking if I need help in anything, I shacked my head and stood up I walked to him and hugged him, he was taken a back but immediately hugged me "I will miss you dad even though I won't move today, I still feel like I am moving right now".

Tears started to fall from my eyes to my cheeks "I will miss you to my little Angel" my dad said and squeezed me but not to tight, we stayed like that then broke the hug, he gave me a kiss on my forehead and went down stairs, I continued packing my stuff in the boxes.

I finished packing and looked at the clock it was 8pm already 'looks like time fly by without you noticing it' I told my mom I am not hungry and called it a night.

[The next morning]

I woke up as the alarm went off, I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth 'good thing I didn't pack the stuff in the bathroom in the boxes' after finishing doing my stuff in the bath room, I wore my clothes:

And packed the stuff from the bathroom in the boxes and them down stairs in front the door, I saw my mother in the kitchen preparing breakfast "Morning mom!" I said with a childish smile, my mom looked at me "good morning Sa-Chan!" She said with a...

And packed the stuff from the bathroom in the boxes and them down stairs in front the door, I saw my mother in the kitchen preparing breakfast "Morning mom!" I said with a childish smile, my mom looked at me "good morning Sa-Chan!" She said with a closed eye smile, I sat down and ate my breakfast which is grilled egg and bread.

After breakfast, dad and I moved the bags to the car which was only two of them, the truck came and toke the boxes and stuff to the house already, I said my goodbye to mom and Kai-Chan and went inside my dad car and started our Adventure to my new house.

___________________________

Enjoyed?? 

Love - Sara~~ (the picture above is Kaito-Chan)