Chapter -22- The Fight?! [FIXED]

A/N: some stuff was added and others were deleted, so for those who just joined our world WELCOME! And for those who are with us you are welcome to re-read this chapter to see the changes.

Previously on bleach:

Sana and Ichigo encountered with a blue haired man with a half mask on his right jaw, they assumed he is one of them and are now face to face with him, but the thing they did not now is he is not as weak as they think, what will happen to our hero's next?._________________

Sana's POV:

'This is really bad! What should we do now? Ichigo is not fully healed from his injury and I would love to fight with this guy with all my might not to let ichigo injure himself any more then he is now'

I kept my eyes on the man and stepped forward but before I could continue Ichigo stoped me by pulling me behind him, I looked at him and he seemed to be worried about something "Sana run as far as you can from here as soon as I say run, got it?" He said keeping his focus on the blue haired man who already has drawn his sword out.

I looked at Ichigo with wide eyes and anger started to come up "Hell no I am not going anywhere! I am staying here and will fight! Beside you haven't healed from your previous injuries!" I said as I made my way infront of him "what if it got worse then before? What will you do if you went unconscious? That guy will finish you right away and......I don't want to lose you......" I whispered the last word for only Ichigo to hear it.

with these last words I was pulled into strong arms "don't worry I will be alright, and as for the wounds they are already healed thanks to Orhimes healing power so there is nothing to worry about" he said as he tightened the hug but I didn't return it.

Instead I pulled away and punched Ichigo on his stomach and with that action he whined in pain and covered his stomach with both arms "Liar....." I said "healed my ass you're still injured and I am staying! Running is for cowards" I added and turned around to face the man who appearantly losing his patience.

"S-Sana he is strong you can't take him on alone" "I am not alone..I have you" I said and turned and gave him a smile, Ichigo sight and regained from the pain "fine you can stay it seems I can't change your mind" he said and I gave him a childish smile "but you will stay put and don't interfere, got it?" He said and went forward 'what!? He wants me to stay and watch and do nothing?!' I was going to replay but was not able to because the fight has already began.

No One's POV:

As the two sword clashed together and with every clash there speed started to increase 'damn it he is fast, I have no choice but to release my bankai' Ichigo thought as he straggled to keep up with the Espada, they clashed one more time and Ichigo backed away "BANKAI!!!" Ichigo released his bankai as dust surrounds Ichigo, he swings his sword and the dust started to fly away from his sight.

The Espada stood there with a blank face but slowly a grin found its way on his lips "you do have a strong spiritual pressure, I will enjoy this fight before I kill you, the name is Grimjaw Jagerjack, Espada No.6 and you shall die in my hands!" Grimjaw said as he Lunched at Ichigo and the fight goes on.

Sana was standing there amazed at the speed of the two men 'good thing I am not fighting with him, I will be dead in 30 seconds!' She thought as she continued to watch the fight "be carful Ichigo!!" She shouted to the boy encouraging him and it worked, Ichigos speed became equal to the Espada and the next thing he use his Getsuga Tenshou and gave him a scar on his hands as he was trying to block it and one across his chest leaving a big scare and causing the Espada to fly back crashing into a building leaving a big hole in it.