Chapter -18-

(A/N): Don't play the song now until I say so———————————-The two kept staring at each other, Sana who her tears are still streaming down her cheeks and Ichigo who is surprised by her words, in the other hand the little kid, Kaito, stared back and forth at Sana and Ichigo, trying to understand and discover what is going on, in the end he gave up and slipped down from his sisters hold and went deeper into the house, meanwhile the two figures stood their for what seemed an whole hour until one of them broke the awkward silence.

"What do you mean by 'disappear' Sana? I am not going anywhere"Ichigo started with a soft smile "you don't" Sana replayed with a soft voice and lowered her head as her bangs covered her eyes "what?" Ichigo questioned her to repeat her words "you don't know what will happen to you!"Sana shouted as she looked up at Ichigo "Or....or how strong the enemy is?! What is his plans and his strategies?! What are you going to do if there was a surprise attack right know and there is no back up?! What if you.......what if......*sniff*......what if you.....got stabbed or get a hole in your chest? What will I do then if I.....lose......you" Sana said as she soften her voice in the last sentence and looked down from the pair of eyes of her beloved one.

Now Ichigo is struggling whither or not to answer her questions "I just.....don't.....want to.....lose you" with her last words Ichigo reached his arms to Sana and pulled her into a tight hug, he buried his face on the crock of her neck "no matter what happened I will never die, I will fight till the end, and come back alive and well" he said as he backed away but still kept holding onto Sana, he looked into her eyes, his eyes filled with passionate, compassion, and promise, a promise to come alive for her and his friends and family "but...what if-" "no buts, stop being scared and worried all the time, I will be fine, I promise" he cutted Sana off before she start blabbing more questions and expectation and gave an 'Um' as ok.

Ichigo gave her a kiss on the forehead to ease her cries and pulled her again in a hug and she hugged back, but then Sana heard a faint sound of a piano playing, she then noticed that Kaito is not in her arms and she knew that he is the one who's playing the piano "is that a piano I hear?" Ichigo asked and the two broke the hug and headed to the living room on the right that had the piano. There they found Kaito playing on the piano which was his favourite and Sana's mother too, Sana headed to him but kept a little distant from Kaito so he could finish the music.

After Kaito had finished from the master piece, Sana started clapping her hands and the little boy turned around, got off the chair and ran to his sister, Sana received Kaito, picked him up, hugged him and spend tow spins "that's my little brother! That was touching Kai-Chan!" Sana praised her little brother and she received the cutest smile which ended up with a strong hug to the little boy, the scene was a cute one, they may be not related but with the aura around them you would say they are truly are 'brother and sister' "Ne-Chan how about you play one!" Kaito said "not now kai-Chan we need to get the eggs for Ichigo first and I am hungry you know".

*skip from grocery to home brought to you by Angel Kaito-Chan*

It was 8:34Am as the three, Ichigo, Sana and Kaito came back home, Ichigo delivered the eggs to Yuzu and went back to Sana's home because he was invited to Breakfast and because he made Sana cry (stupid reason I know, but still cute ~_~) so Sana prepared an omelette rice which is surprisingly to be Ichigo's favourite when he was a kid "this is delicious! Even thought my sister makes it everyday yet this is tasty!" Ichigo said as he consumed his omelette rice "I know right! Ne-Chan's cooking is the best! Ne-Chan your the best!" Followed another comment from Kaito "what can I say I am a fast learner and the best" Sana said adding more praise to her self 'oi, oi now she is full of her self' Ichigo and Kaito thought at the same thing.

The three finished there breakfast and did the dishes and it was 8:48Am and as promised Sana will play the piano for her audience.(now play the song ☝🏼)

As she played the piano Ichigo was captivated by the rhyme it was comforting yet sad he didn't know how to say it but it's like Sana is singing a song not out loud but silently, she is playing hard so she can be heard, so she can attract attention for the people she love, she is trying to send them a message, tell them her feelings through the piano but what is the message she is trying to send, as Ichigo was captivated by Sana's play a tear slowly escaped Ichigo's eyes and slid down his cheeks, Sana's play ended and she turned around only to see Ichigo..........crying.

'I wonder why is he crying?' Sana questioned her self as she approached Ichigo who is not far away from her and snapped her fingers in front of him and with that it brought him back to the world of the living and he looked at Sana"Ichigo, you ok? Your crying" she said, Ichigo reached to his eyes and wiped the tears away "it's nothing, it's just your good at the piano and I kinda felt sad" he said as he looked down and replayed the music in his head again as if trying to solve the mystery and revive the letters from the message in the piano

"Oh really? You were touched with my beautiful music, *giggle* it's called 'lose you' I learned it when I was 14 years old that was after the incident that happened with me in the park, a hollow attacked me and my friend thought it was her fault for me to get hurt which she is now not contacting me, they thought a thief attacked me even thought nothing was stolen and I hadn't a chance to thank the person who saved me" She said as she remembered the vivid Image of her saviour and smiled "anyway I played this part because I wanted to let out all my emotions, enough with the crappy mood let's have some fun, Kaito let's go to the back yard!" Sana said as she ran to the back door of the house, Ichigo followed behind as he watched the two siblings chasing each other already.

As time passed 12:pm, Sana decided to take a shower and Ichigo was about to leave "already?! No Ichigo-Ni Chan lets play more!" Kaito said as he clinged into Ichigo's left legs "I wish I can but my old dad would be suspicious and annoying if he finds out I am her a long time ago, and I will come and play with you tomorrow how does that sound like?" Ichigo said as he felt Kaitos grip soften and him a nod and let go of his legs, Ichigo was about to leave but then turned around he saw Sana approaching with her still wet her and the drops of water sliding from her face, how he wish he could hold her in his arms but will he can't and of course she saw what happened before she stopped in front of Ichigo and gave him a smile and Ichigo returned it with a kiss on the cheeks (kids are watching) and left.

Sana didn't have the time react as a blush erupted into her face "Sana and Ichigo sitting under a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first come love- Ah!" Sana stoped him by picking him up and went to the bathroom to give him a bath "e-enough t-time to take a-a bath!" She said and acted as if nothing happened.

___________________________________________

Enjoyed 

Love - Sara~~