Chapter - 3o - Home and Trouble

Time slowly passes by as the darkness engulfs my vision preventing me from looking around, eyes heavy, breathing steady, mind empty, and only silence can be heard, I couldn't do anything, I felt like I no longer exist in this world might as well give up life and stay in the darkness "Mommy! it hurts! *sob*" a voice reached me following it cryings and sobbing. I slowly opened my eyes as I found myself in front of two figures, a child who is 2-3 years old sitting on a small bed as she was having a hard time breathing and crying each breath she take "it's ok dear, I know you can do it, look at me" the other person was a blonde woman with white wings, she was sitting in front of the child as she reached her hand to the little girls cheek and stroke it "close your eyes and hear my voice, focus only on my voice and breath in..........and breath out" the child did as her mother asked and closed her eyes and only listened to her mothers voice.

As time passes by the child succeeded in controlling her breathing "see, I knew you could do it!...." the mother smiled as she connected her forehead with her daughter, the little girl giggled as she gave a grin and felt proud and happy of the praise from her mother gave to her "I always know that you can do anything....Sana" the woman smiled more as she hugged her daughter.

Tears streaming down my cheeks as I watched the memories that I have lost ever since I was a kid "Mom..." I reached out my hand to the woman's figure but instead of being able to reach her, I regained consciousness to reality. I was reaching out my hand in front of me, vision blurry and more tears streamed down my cheeks as I recalled the memory again and again.

I stayed laid down on the bed and whipped my remaining tears so I can see my surroundings better, as soon as I whipped the last tear I was facing a white ceiling and I can see a window from the corner of my eyes, I knew this was not my room and I knew I was not in the human world for I have remembered what happened, I was about to return to Karakura Town with the three soul reapers but we were attacked and I was kidnapped by none other than the cold-hearted Espada Ulquiorra.

I positioned myself in a sitting posture and looked around, the room was not small and not big sort of a middle-sized room, it had a dresser and a cabinet which was all in white as well as the room, which made me wonder that the owner of this place is old fashioned like any other geezers.

Continuing, I looked to the furthest end on the right of the room and I can see a doorknob which I assume is the bathroom, and to my right not far away from the bed there was two couch one long and a middle-sized one that we're facing the walls and in the middle, there was a coffee table between them [I am bad at explaining -_- bare with me ㅜ_ㅜ].

Time was not clear here, it was night and unfortunately, there was no clock to specifically detect the time in here, I looked around to search for my bag but its nowhere to be found, it seems that Ulquiorra took it away from me "first I need to find a way out of this room....but..how?" I can a see visible lines that look like a door, I walked to it and traced the lines to see if anything will happen and suddenly the door opened and revealed my kidnapper, white skin, green line running down from both of his eyes like tears and an emotionless face that has never changed "Get up, Lord Aizen is waiting for you" he spoke breaking my thoughts and I had no other choice but to follow him in silence.