Chapter -4- My Decision is......

San's POV:

After talking to my parents I decided to take a walk to the park, so I told them that I will go out I wore my shoes and headed out of the house, I putted my Headphones on and started Playing random songs and lowered the volume so I don't get a headache on my way back home.

I looked to the stars and though 'what should I do? Should I listen to my parents, go to school and move alone? Or should I just keep being a spoiled child and stick with them?' I stoped but kept looking to the sky and closed my eyes.

I stayed like that for a while and then opened my eyes as I heard laughters in front of me, I lowered my head and looked for the source of the voice and found a group of school girls giggling and talking, they looked so happy with each other 'I wish you were here Yuki I really miss hanging out with you' I closed my eyes and sigh then continued walking to the park.

After what felt forever I finally reached my destination, but I stopped a few meters from the entrance of the park. I looked at the park remembering the incident 3 years ago and that monster that attacked me, I felt chills rolls up in my spinal cord, I shacked away the though of the monster and entered the park.

I sat on one of the swings and toke off my headphone, i started swinging my legs forward and backward 'maybe I should try going to school, move alone and make new friends, I can handle myself right? I am old enough to live alone, it's that hard, right?' I stoped swinging and sight again "who am I kidding I can't even handle my self without my parents, but...."

I remembered the group of the school girls giggling and talking "I wish I had someone to talk to, someone who see things like me, someone who can understand me....." I said to my self and made my mind 'alright then! I will talk to my parents first thing in the morning!' I stood up and started walking to the entrance of th park.

I was about to leave the park but felt a strange feeling, like I was being watched, I looked around the park to see if there is someone here, which there was no one, suddenly I heard a scream of someone...no...something it can't be human it doesn't sound like a human, I started running towards my house which will take 30 minuets to get there.

I heard the scream getting closer and louder, so I started running faster and faster, hearing those screams brings back the fear I felt 3 years ago and the face of that monster as will. I arrived home with no problems but I was out of breath, I stoped in front of the door and toke a deep breath. After maintaining my breath back to normal, I twisted the doors knob and entered.

I shouted "I am home!" And saw Kai-Chan running to me "welcome home Ne-Chan!" Kai-Chan cheered and smiled, I smiled back and patted his head "Ara.....your back and I was getting worried that something happened to you that I almost called the cops".

My mother came out of the kitchen wearing a blue apron with a bear in the middle which looks cute by the way, I chuckled and apologised for being late "sorry to make you worry mom.....I was just clearing my mind and was thinking that's all, so I wanted to take my time in the walk." I smiled reassuring her that every thing is fine "ok then, If you are not tired, can you help me with dinner dear?" my mother said and I nodded.

After preparing dinner, I called dad to come and eat, we all enjoyed our lovely family moment 'and it may be my last one as will with them' I looked a little sad but regained my smile again, we laughed and talked till the end. After dinner we said our goodnight and went to bed.

{The Next Morning}

I woke up because of the sun who was annoying me with its bright light "Aghhh!" I groaned and covered my face with the blanket, I was about to drift into my sweet dreams until I heard the door open and tiny steps running to my bed.

The next thing I felt a weight on top of me "Ne-Chan wake up! Wake up! Breakfast will get cold!" I toke the blanket away from my face revealing my tired face and my blond bed hair, it was horrible!

Kia-Chan was laughing at me because of my looks, he got off me and went down stairs still laughing at me, I dragged myself out of bed to the bathroom. After I finished showering and brushing my teeth I wore my clothes:

(This is the one)

And I left my hair loss, I went down stairs and joined breakfast with my family

And I left my hair loss, I went down stairs and joined breakfast with my family. After breakfast I wanted to talk to my parents about my decision. We went to my room this time, I sat on my bed and they sat on the chair in front of my bed, they looked at me with patients and waited for me to talk, I collected my words and opened my mouth........

"Mom, Dad, I thought of what both of you said yesterday and I decided....." I toke a deep breath and continued ".....I decided to move out and go to school".

————————————————

Hope you liked this chapter....see you in the next chapter! Leave a comment if you would like >^<