Extra - Birthday Girl!!!! Part 1

A/N: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! I hope everyone has enjoyed 2019 and are ready to welcome 2020 with open arms so let's give a farewell to our 2019 and welcome 2020 to the chatroom, I know I haven't been active lately and I can't give any excuses to it, I have been working on other stories lately and it's not going well as I wanted it to, so forgive me if I suddenly stopped posting any more chapters, I am still a novice in writing and this is my first fan-fiction ever in wattpad ;^_^. Enjoy the extra chapter.

___________________________________________________________

"Happy Birthday! Sana-Chan! Here is your present!" Orihime-chan said as she takes out a box warped in a birthday present wrap "Thanks Orihime, but it's not today you know it's tomorrow..." I said as I toke the small box in my hand and smiled at Orihime who only smiled widely "I know that, it's just I couldn't wait till tomorrow so I wanted to give it to you today! I always forget things in the house and get distracted when I get excited and that's how I forget stuff...heh heh heh" Orihime giggled as she scratched her head.

Yup! tomorrow is my 18th birthday and I am excited about it, the party will be in my parents house which it will be far away from my friends house's but even though they decided to come no matter how many miles the house is, they don't want to let this moment go to waste, I didn't notice the crowd that was surrounding me and congratulating me and wishing me a happy birthday, I was almost suffocated because of the lack of oxygen but was saved by the bell and the teacher ordering everyone to take their seat "*clears throat* first of all...Yamazaki Sana....I would like to wish a happy birthday and congratulate you on turning.....hm well not yet...18? Soo.." The teacher and everyone turned to face me and with big smiles, they said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" I almost cried but held it back and gave my best smile and thanked them.

The classes ended and my dad wanted to come and pick me, today I will be staying at my parents house for the big day tomorrow, before leaving the school, I went to the rooftop first as I promised Ichigo, we couldn't spend a lot of time together and we didn't make it official yet to our friends, even though I now that some people know about it like Orihime-chan, Tatsuki-chan and Rukia-chan are the only ones who know about our relationship, when Orihime noticed our actions she was kind of shocked but then she said: "you two are made for each other" and there was a hint of sadness and betrayal in her voice, I wanted to talk to Orihime-chan and understand what's wrong with her, it turns out she liked....No... LOVED Ichigo for a long time and that made my heart sting a lot, she cried and all I could do is comfort her and she accepted our feelings for each other and wished us a happy and healthy life together.

With my thoughts now cleared out, I reached to the roof top's door and opened it, as soon as I opened the door, a gust of wind played throw my hair messing it around and I held it in place, there near the fence of the roof stood none other than my love of life, Ichigo Kurosaki, he had his back to me and in his right hand was the bag which was over his shoulder and his left hand in his pocket, the sun was almost sitting down as it said its last goodbye and waiting for the moon to say hi and call it a day [A/N:......Wow......] I sneaked slowly behind Ichigo and warped my arms around his waist, he jumped off the sudden contact but knew that it was me, he turned around and fully hugged me, I hugged back and closed my eyes as I inhaled his scent, the scent of mixed fruits as well as the manly fragment of his body shower gel, he doesn't use perfumes only body lotions and body spray, I was in his room once you know.