Chapter - 11 -

No One POV:

School was over and Sana was gathering her books in her bag to head home, she headed to the door but stoped when she heard her name "Sana-Chan! Wait!" Sana turned around and saw Orihime running towards me.

"Heading home already?" Orihime asked with a smile "yeah I am" Sana answered "well how about we all go together? It will be fun!" Orihime cheered "ok let's go" Sana looked around and asked "by the way where is Ichigo? I haven't seen him when the last bell rang? Have you seen him by any chance"

Before Orihime could answer there was a voice behind Sana "I am right here" Sana turned around and found Ichigo standing there "let's go" they all nodded and headed out to there homes.

The group walked until it was time for them to separate, Rukia was not with them so that means she went home first "well this is were we separate, where do you live Sana?" Orhime asked hoping that Sana lives in the same block as hers.

"Actually I live next door to Ichigo that is" they all looked surprised of what I said. The group didn't say anything and said there goodbye, Sana and Ichigo are walking alone, Ichigo was the first to break the silence.

"Soo......you were talking with your mother" "huh? Oh yeah I was and it was funny, I just joked around with her and she was kind of worried that she got the wrong number!" Sana laughed and Ichigo just smiled but he kind of looked sad.

Sana's POV:Ichigo seemed sad, I can tell with just looking in his face expression, I stoped and looked at Ichigo's back "what's wrong? did I say something wrong?" I approached Ichigo and putted my right hand on his back.

"No you didn't, it's just that it reminded me of the days I used to do that to my mother but....i can't now because she... is gone.." Ichigo looked down with sad yet regret in his eyes, I couldn't hold it any more and wanted to know what happened "is it ok if I asked what happened, if not it's ok I don't want to bring sad memories to you" I rubbed his back up and down to comfort him.

Ichigo shacked his head and looked up " when I was 7 years old (I am not sure which age he was when his mother died) I was walking home with my mother from school, it was a rainy day too, we walked beside the beach and I saw a girl who was about to jump in the water, so I rushed to stop her but.... My mother stopped me and.... She..... "

Ichigo looked down with his hair covering his face, I turned him to me and looked into his eyes (I know too cheesy~_~) " its not your fault you tried to save a life and I am sure if you saved that life-" "it was an illusion the girl wasn't real she wasn't there but still...its my fault that she is gone" Ichigo averted my eyes and looked away, I didn't know what to do except for hugging him.

I reached out my arms and pulled Ichigo to me, he didn't react to the hug. We stayed like that for I don't how long and then broke the hug " we should get back home, your family will get worried" we started heading home with no more words between as anymore.

Ichigos POV:

We walked home with no words, I was really kind of nerves of what happened a few minutes ago but I kept my calm so Sana won't notice my red face 'thank god that it's night now I would be more embarrassed if she saw my tomato face' "are you ok Ichigo? You didn't talk for the whole walk"

I came back to my sense after I heard Sana talk again 'I should say something or she will suspect me' I turned to Sana and smiled "don't worry every thing is fine...it's just...I don't know what talk about" I looked away and scratched my back-head *Chuckle* I heard a small laugh and it was Sana's "it's ok...let's talk about simple things like-" she stoped and I was kind of confused on why did she stop.

Sana then turned and looked around and she looked kind of worried "Sana are you ok? Is something wrong?" She then toke a deep breath and looked at me "it's nothing I though someone was watching us" she then started to walk but a little faster "let's go, the faster we walk the quicker we arrive home" I nodded my head and we started walking home but this time we killed the silence with our talk and laughers.

————————-—————-

I am really sorry for not updating last summer, and school have started so I need to focus more on my studies, please understand but I will keep trying to post day by day^_^;.