Chapter -20-

Two weeks later~

The sun rises from its hide out and Sneaked into the sleeping blond hair girls window room and spread its sun rays on her face telling her to raise and shine, the girl groans as she pulled the sheet farther more up covering her face. Now satisfied that the sun no longer can bother her anymore, she was about to go into deep slumber and into her magical world, but then opened her eyes and looked at the clock "ahhh! They are going to be here in an hour!" She said as she got up from bed and went to the walk-closet.

She went inside and pulled a bag and started packing clothes, she then went back to her room and headed to the bed "KaiChan, wake up its time to get ready before mom and dad and pick you up" Sana said sweetly to the sleeping-Kaito "ugh 5 more minutes NeChan......" "No wake up now, I also have somewhere to go, I don't want to be late you know" yes that is true, today is the day were Sana will finally show her power to Ichigo and Urahara.

Kaito Fianlly woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely "Kay.....*yawns*" he got up and went to the bathroom, back to Sana who is packing Kaitos clothes, stuffed car from yesterday, the image of her and Ichigo kissing popped into her mind, she turned red as an anime steam formed at the top of her head 'ugh how am I to face Ichigo when my heart beats so fast whenever I see him" she though as the steam continued on the top of her head *Ring-Ring••*

The sound of her phone brought her back from her thoughts, she got out of the walk-closet and went to the room and picked her phone which the screen read Mother🌹, she immediately picked it up
Sana: Hello Mom!!
Chise: Hey honey, how is it going dear? Is every thing going well with that Ichigo Boy?~"
Sana turned red as she though of yesterday's kiss
Sana: I-I'm doing well mother, and stop teasing me already it's embarrassing you know"
Chise: ooooooh....so somthing happened already, did you use condoms?!"
Now Sana's face is as red as it can ever be.
Sana: W-WHAT ARE TALKING ABOUT MOTHER?! I-It's not what you think?! Stop with you dirty thoughts! We only kis-!
Sana stoped midway from saying the word kiss, but her mother only giggled from the other side and made an ohhhh sound
Chise: I am just playing around with you.....hmm so it was only a kiss huh, there is nothing to be embarrassed about sweetheart, you love him and he loves you too so be proud of, ok?
Sana smiled : thank you mother
Chise: no problem, any way we just arraived in Japan so we'll be coming strait to your house to pick KaiChan
Sana: ok I will be waiting.
And with tahat the conversation ended and Sana continued packing the rest of kaitos belongings, it was hard to be apart from your family but sometime you have to; so you can be responsible and depend on your self and not on other's all the time, you need to think what will you do if you face conflicts and problems and by that you need to be independent and not depend on others.

As Sana finished packing up, so did Kaito finished from his bath "NeChan, I don't want to leave....." Kaito said as he looked down, Sana smiled at his cuteness "Why?" She asked "because I will miss you NeChan! I want to be with you!" Kaito said as he looked up tears sliding down to his cheeks, Sana approched him and hugged him to comfort him "come home with me NeChan, if NeChan is with me then everything will go back to normal and we will be a whole family again, without you in the house it feels as if the light had hone off" he said as more tears escaped his eyes.

"That would be great You now......but....I can't" Sana said as she bent down and hugged his small body again "why NeChan?" "Because....I got used to it....I met new friends, new people and nice ones, people who care for me just like mom and dad and you cared for me, and when I am in trouble they would come and rescue me...beside that, someone has already stole my heart and I hope I can hold his as will" she said as she parted the hug and wiped Kaitos tears.

Kaito looked into his sisters eyes, hers were honest he knew that she is living a good life here, a smile resurfaced into his face as if he made up his mind "As long as you are happy, then I am happy for you NeChan! But promise me that you will keep in touch with us!" He said as he smiled his angelic smile, Sana gave one last hug but this one was much more longer then the last one.