Chapter - 29 - Abducted?!!

It was a peaceful day in the soul society, a few people were gathered in front of a big door waiting for Ichigo to arrive and he did with it I stand beside him, I decided to see him off even though I am still recovering from my dizziness and my legs are weak because of my power being sealed or hidden away, for the time being, I am still getting used to it.

I was holding onto Ichigo's waist and he had his right arm warped around my shoulder, I told him I can walk alone when I decided to see him off, but when I stood up my legs gave up immediately and I was embarrassed to even face Ichigo 'Stupid' I thought as I tightened my grip on Ichigo's black kimono, it seemed he noticed the tightness on his clothes and asked "Are you ok, Sana? Your face is red" he looked at me and I just decided not to look at him and answer him "I am fine, it's cold that's all" I lied and continued to look ahead ' My face is red because of you, Baka!!'.

We reached the Gate and I decided to let go, I turned to my left to face Ichigo and smiled at him "will we're here! Don't you dare forget about me you hear that!!" I said as I punched his shoulder slightly in a playful way and received a chuckle from him ' I sure am going to miss that laugh...it's for a day tho, still it feels like its going to be a long one day' I thought and my expression softened as I continued to look at Ichigo, I just took this moment to explore his face his lips, his eyes, and his smile, that smile that says I will be waiting, that shows a child who just received a candy sometimes I can't help but giggle at that thought.

I started to laugh as well and it was a pleasant moment, I felt a sudden weight on my head and noticed that Ichigo's hand was on my head he started to ruffle my hair firmly like a little kid, as I looked at him He flashed a closed eye smile and shoed his teeth:

"How can I forget the one I love! I will be waiting for you" he said and instantly pulled me to him in a tight hug forgetting the presence that is around us, it was a short hug but I could still feel the warmth still lingering on my body, I watche...

"How can I forget the one I love! I will be waiting for you" he said and instantly pulled me to him in a tight hug forgetting the presence that is around us, it was a short hug but I could still feel the warmth still lingering on my body, I watched as Ichigo let go of my body and smiled for the last time and turned around, the door started to open and the light from inside reflected Ichigo's figure, that moment I knew I didn't want him to leave but I told myself I will be with him in no time.

I stood there watching him enter the gate with Rukia who is also heading to Karakura Town, the door closed slowly behind and few seconds it was completely sealed, loneliness took over my mind telling me I am alone, I remembered the cold air that I felt when I was in the orphanage house, it felt like I am starting from the start point all over again, alone and abandoned.

I was pulled back to reality when I felt a hand on my right shoulder, I turned my head to the owner of the hand and it was Renji "oh, hey Renji didn't see you there" I gave him a smile and he almost fell "I was here the whole time! Jesus, now I am hurt!" He sweatdropped and glared at me for not noticing him earlier "sorry" I only apologized and scratched the back of my head nervously "Anyway..." he cleared his throat and looked at me with a worried expression "Are you feeling alright Sana? You shouldn't be out of bed you know, you should be resting right now" " I am fine Renji, you're just like my parents! Always tell me to rest when I am feeling alright".