Chapter -14- [FIXED]

A/N: the picture above is only going to be shown in one chapter which is this one or maybe in another chapter I didn't decide yet, the other chapters will be different ones, the picture you see before you is supposedly to be Sana's Ultimate form 1, Enjoy!!

Ichigo's POV:

Sweat was running from my chin, and blood was dripping from my right arm, yes I am injured, I was painting so hard trying to catch my breath as fast as I can 'even thought I am fighting a big Arrancar, yet he is so damn fast!'

I looked to my right and saw Sana's body laying peacefully in its place 'I wasn't strong enough to protect her' regrets began to fill my heart "I am surprised that you are still standing, I am Espada No. 10 Yammy Llargo, what is yours even though I won't remember it" I was taken a back when he said he was an Espada.

All this time I was fighting an Espada, I regained my focus back as soon as possible, and to the Espada "I am Ichigo Kurosaki, substitute soul reaper" I told him my name and his smile grew even bigger than before "a substitute soul reaper came by himself to greet us, oy! Ulquiora didn't you say you wanted to test him or something!"

The other one was only standing with his eyes closed but now they are open and he looked my way "a weakling I would say, finish him Yammy it looks like he failed this test" as soon as he said that, the one called Yammy flashed stepped towards me and grabbed my neck with his right hand (in bleach Yammy loses his right arm because of Ichigo, but in this story it is another thing) and pulled me up from the ground.

"Well what a shame, I was having fun with you, but looks like you are a real disappointment, you couldn't protect your friends or even the blondy one. Hahahahaha! " he was right Chad, Orhime, and Sana, I couldn't protect them, I am weak, my sword dropped as it was hard to breath, my body went cold and my eyes was losing its light 'so this how I die huh'

I closed my eyes and was ready to pass to the other life, but I was wrong, my body fell down and I was able to catch my breath, I was doing my best to stabilise my breathing and when I did and looked up, I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me......' Sana'

Her clothes changed, it was a white dress and around her floating blue crystals (picture is up) , she turned around and looked at me, my eyes grew bigger and wider when I saw her eyes they were glowing in the colour of silver not her light blue oceanic eyes, she smiled at me and turned around to Yammy. I noticed that she had a mark on her right side of her back, it looked like a flower : 

 I noticed that she had a mark on her right side of her back, it looked like a flower : 

(This is how Sana's eyes looks like but in a glowy way)