Chapter - 13 - They appear!!! [FIXED]

Sana's POV:

The shadows that were in the darkness of the black whole now appeared out of it,  one of them was huge and ugly yet scary at the same time,  he had a mask on his jawline and a hole on his chest as well and a sword on his left side.

The other one was short and had a black hair, his eyes were in the colour of green and two green line going down from his eyes to his cheeks, his skin is pale as snow and his expression never changes from a bored one and emotionless, he had a hole in his neck as will a half horn like mask on the left side of his head and a sword on his left side as well.

I was still on my position,  sitting on the ground with wide eyes,  I tried to move and I failed,  its not fear that I feel,  it was the same as the monster I faced  3 years ago and yet I don't know what is this feeling, it's like.....Sadness for some reason.

My body finally responded and turned only to find chad and Orihime in the park 'what are they doing here?! They should be running not standing there in a fighting pose?' I was about to warn the both of them but chads next move made me dead silent, his left arm turned into some kind of a weapon.

He then charged at the big guy and throw a punch in his stomach the guy was not moved from his place instead he had a big grin on his face "Is that?! all what a weak human!" The guy grabbed chad from the neck and punched him right in the stomach, Orhime tried to help as well but she was thrown away with a slap from the big guy which was also strong and throw her right next to chad.

My two friends now lay on the ground either they are dead or unconscious, I tried to get the hell out of here so I stepped back ready to run as fast as I can, but it was a huge mistake, the big guy noticed my movement from the corner of his eyes and his attention is on me!

"Looks like we have one that is still alive, should I eat her to Ulquiora!" The big ugly thing said with a creepy smile going across his face,  the one named Ulquiora looked my way and our eyes met.

He kept staring and closed his eyes "do what you want with her Yammy, we are only here for the substitute soul reaper" on these words I turned around and was about to run but failed in the end, the guy called Yammy was faster then me and he was now in front of me "where do you thing you are going, human?" He said with now creeper grin.

I backed away making some distant between us but that didn't stop him from coming closer, he reached his hands to his sword and pulled it out 'oh god what should I do' all I was able to do was close my eyes and wait the sword to cut me into half, until I heard his voice "Sana!" I opened my eyes and  looked behind  Yammy and there I saw him.....'Ichigo'.

Ichigo's POV:

'One more and we are done' I was fighting or should I say eliminating hollows one bye one with Rukia and Renji, I cut down the last of them and putted my sword on my back "well that's the last of them" I said heading to Renji and Rukia who we're done before me. (In Bleach Rukia and Renji were or were not with ichigo when Ulquiora and Yammy first appeared)

"What toke you that long, you only fought 6 of them and we toke the rest, don't tell me you are becoming old" Renji teased with a grin on his face,  I swear one day I will kill that red haired headed soul reaper "who are you calling old you tomato tattoo head!? " "what did you say Strawberry boy!?"

We were ready to fight until we felt huge spiritual pressure 'what the!!' We nodded to each other and headed to the source that is coming from...the Park, When we arrived we saw a horrifying sight.