Chapter - 9 -

No ones POV:

Sana decided to head home already she said goodbye to Ichigo's family and went outside and Ichigo followed her to the entrance of her house "it wasn't necessary to see me out Ichigo, the house is just in front of yours"

Sana stoped a few meters away from the entrance of her house and turned to face Ichigo "it's ok even if the house is in front of ours, I don't mind seeing you out I just want to get away from my old man a little bit".

Sana chuckled at Ichigo's reply "but......" she looked at Ichigo who continued his talk "it's good that the house is filed with laughers and noises" he gave a sad smile and looked down, Sana looked confused 'did something happen?' Sana wanted to ask but didn't in the end afraid that she will make it worse.

She didn't know what to do, she walked to Ichigo and putted her hands on his shoulders, it would be weird to hug someone you just met "it sure is good to have a family, don't you agree?" ichigo looked up and replaced his sad face with a soft smile

"Yeah it sure does feel good tho" Sana smiled and retreated her hands back down "will then better go and sleep, don't wanna be late for my first day at school tomorrow " she walked to her house entrance and stoped at the door and turned again to Ichigo "Goodnight, Ichigo" "night" and then she walked in her house.

She went to her room and prepared her uniform and her bag for tomorrow, after that she changed to her pyjamas which is a short and cut t-shirt and went to bed "I hope I don't dream of that nightmare again" Sana whispered to her self and drifted to the darkness.

[Next Morning]

Sana woke up due to having that dream again 'why is that nightmare keeps coming in my dreams' She shacked her head hoping that the nightmare she had would leave her mind, she looked at the clock and it was 6:30 in the morning 'will better get ready for school' she got off of bed and headed to the bath room.

She wore her school uniform (you all know how it looks like) which belonged to Karakura high and tide her hair in a ponytail leaving her bang down, she walked out of the room heading to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. After all of that she headed out making sure she locked the doors behind her and continued her way to her new school.

On her way to school she could feel strange things, she didn't know how to describe it, it's like a dark presence and it wasn't good even though she knows that it is far away from her she felt like it was really close to her, she walked faster and faster hoping that she would arrive at school 'the sooner I arrive the better it is', after a few blocks the school came to view.

Sana's POV:

I could see my new school just up ahead I slowed down and walked to it like a normal person 'don't want people to think I am crazy now don't we' I toke out the instruction that my mother gave me to get to the teachers room and I followed it. After a few turns.

I turned right for the fourth time and pumped into someone, from the body I could say it was a guy "I am sorry I didn't pay attention to we're I was going!" I bowed my head in apology not looking at the one I pumped into "it's ok I am the one who should apologise, so sorry" his voice was strong and kind it made me feel safe 'wait.....I know this voice!' I looked up and widen my eyes "Ichigo!" "Sana!" We both said in the same time and started to laugh.

"What are you doing here Sana?" "I just transferred here so you could say I am a new student here and I am trying to find the teachers room....But I can't!" I looked down in embarrassment and felt my face heat up, I am just bad at following my mother's direction