Chapter -21-

Ichigo's POV:
I watched as Sana was standing in the middle of the training ground, I am still pissed earlier 'why didn't she just call me and would have catched her?!' Anyway this is not important the thing is I am more worried about what's infront of me, I mean she may lose control and go insane just like I did when I was regaining my soul reapers powers.

Suddenly I could feel a strong spiritual pressure, I looked up to see Sana surrounded by light which I assume her spiritual pressure "Amazing, never have I ever seen in my life such a strong spiritual pressure only from our head captain Yamamoto, just who exactly is she?" Renji said as he continued watching her, I noticed something beside him float "hey Renji, what is that thing?"

"Oh this, it's what you humans can call a spy camera but in our word it's called hyungsai (also created by me), which means that what I am recording here is now seen in the soul society as well, the head captain ordered me to investigate on the new power source" Renji said as he continued watching Sana 'I see, but what's the rush didn't he want to meet Sana in person?'

As I was lost in thoughts the spiritual pressure calmed which means Sana was able to release her powers and control it, I looked her way and there was dust around her 'wow when did this happen!' From the dust approached a figure out of it, when Sana came out I almost did not recognize her, she was wearing something like an armor:

She kept approaching us and then she stoped infront of me she looked up and smiled "how do I look?" she
Asked, I kept looking at her and gave her a thumbs up telling her she looks awesome "ok then.." Urahara spoke "now that you have released you powers..." he said as he pulled his hat down and grew a smirk on his face "let's test it shall we." Those were the last words and he suddenly disappeared but at the same time I heard two swords clashing with each other, I turned around only to see Sana and Urahara fighting.

Sana POV:
As he said those last words everything went in slow motion like I can predict what will happen next he is going to attack Ken's voice was in my head 'draw you sword right now!' He yelled and that made my hands automatically take out my sword out of my body, I brought them infront of me and with that our swords clashed with each other, he's spiritual pressure is so strong but that didn't make me fall to my knees.

"I see you have been taking training from your Zanpakto" Urahara said as he continued attacking me "yes actually, he is a great teacher" I could feel Ken smiling, a smile grew on Urahara's face as he stoped attacking and stoped a few miles away from me "well then I don't have to hold back, don't I?" He said as he brought his sword infront of him horizontally, I backed a few miles away as I sensed danger and prepared myself for any surprise attack he had.

"Scream Beniheme......" he said as he was now srounded with red aura 'Sana be carful he seems to be very serious about this' "yes I know that" I said as I kept watching every move Urahara makes, he brings his sword up and the sword glowed more and I cold hear screaming to from it, the spiritual pressure is much stronger now "Sana! Get out of there now!" I could hear Ichigos voice and I am pretty sure he is held back by Tessai-San, I turned around and gave him a reissuering smile.