Chapter - 1 -

A/N): so i tried to update the story as I get new ideas, and did my best to do it, some of the chapters we'll have a title instead of numbers! It will be  short^_^;now go and enjoy reading!-------------

Sana's POV:

I was standing in the garden looking up to the sky, looking at those people who are floating and wondering like lost children, yes, I can see dead people, souls who have left there cold body and wondered like there was no tomorrow, they had weird chain on there chest, and I don't know the reason for that chain but when I was 14 years old I saw what happened if that chain is gone.

* Sana's Flash Back*Age: 14 years old

I was waiting in the park for my best friend Yuki, we decided to go to my house and do girls stuff, she lived in the next street further away from my house, while I was waiting I heard a whimper of a woman behind a tree, she looked like she was in pain.

I approached her to see if she is ok " Hey Oba-san, are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere? Do you want me to call an ambulance? " I asked the woman in a worried tone, I backed away as the woman was turning to me, ' s-she's one of them!' But the thing about her is that her chain was gone and was replaced by a black hole.

The woman looked at me with wide eyes " y-you can see me? Oh no! Stay back child! Run! Before I-" the woman was not able to finish her words because her face was being covered by a white like coat, I stood there and watched the woman who is no longer a woman but a monster with a creepy mask, ( the pic of the hollow is above ) 'What are you waiting for Sana?! Don't just stand there! Run for your life idiot!' my inner thought screamed, telling me to run for my dear life, but my legs won't listen to me! I froze in my place. The thing is there was no sign of fear in me, sure it's scary but I felt like it was screaming for help and was filled with grief and sorrow, like it hated itself and it wanted to make these feeling go away by taking it out on something or should I say kill someone, I tried to move away but my legs won't even budge.

The monster in front of me was staring daggers at me, I felt like throwing up because of its disgusting mask. The monster started to approach me, but even when its approaching me I didn't move, the monster suddenly charged at me and then my legs responded as the monster charged at me, I sprinted to my right and ran to the other side of the park but the monster was faster then me.

Before I knew it I was thrown to the tree, hitting my right shoulder so hard *Crack* ' great I think I broke a bone ' but that's not the time to think of that, my entire life is in danger. The monster started to charged again at me 'give me a break already you freak!' I tried to move but failed in the end, all I could do is close my eyes.

I waited for it to end my life but I felt nothing, no pain, I slowly opened my eyes and looked up, my vision was blurry because of my tears, I saw a tall man wearing a black kimono, I tried looking at his face but couldn't make it out, on his right hand he was holding a huge sword.

I looked at the monster who started to vanish in thin air, I looked back at the man standing before me, trying as hard as I can to make out his face but fails in the end, the only visible thing about him is his orange hair which is unique in Karakura town. "Sana-Chan!!" I heard a soft voice coming from the entrance of the park, it was my friend Yuki. She ran to me and I started to be swallowed by darkness, I looked one last time to the man and whispered " Thank you..." I gave up and accepted the darkness.

*End of Flash Back*

The next morning I woke up from my deep sleep I found my self in a room which I knew was the hospital, I found my mother beside me on the right with a worried look on her face and my father beside her with Kai-Chan in his arms asleep.

My mother scolded me for worrying her but ended up hugging me so tight that I couldn't breathe. I swear when my mother gets angry she looks like the devil who came to take my life!

"Sana-Chan breakfast is ready my dear!" I was snapped back to reality after I heard my mother's voice calling me "Coming mom!" That day was a nightmare to me but I couldn't feel any fear from that monster, and I can't forget about it at all, it felt like I had connection with it. But the most important thing that I won't forget about the person who saved my life and I am in dept to him.

—————————-

Enjoyed? -

Done! Hope you like my master peice! Leave comment for new ideas! ^_^

  Love - Sara~~ (I will be putting random pictures that is not part of the story, but there will be some that will either introduce a new character or just a random character from bleach^_^;)